PDA

View Full Version : D5254T (to 2002, Audi) - vol fcr

outnumbered
Oct 17th, 2007, 17:38
hi all
i have a copy of the vol fcr 1.7.4 code reader. if you need your codes read or pump timeing doing i will do it FOC, or if you would like to donate to my grandchildrens holiday its your choice, to members of this forum, i live near leeds so you will have to travel to me for the freebie. if you go on ilexa onboard diagnostics you will see what cars the reader covers.
mike
850 tdi
p box

phasesonix
Nov 29th, 2007, 17:15
Hi,

What hardware and software are you using and where can I get it from?

My pump timing is so out it won't start, I put it all in TCD and then matched the factory marks on the pump and housing but it still would not start.
any ideas?

Thanks,loz

outnumbered
Nov 29th, 2007, 17:44
Hi,

What hardware and software are you using and where can I get it from?

My pump timing is so out it won't start, I put it all in TCD and then matched the factory marks on the pump and housing but it still would not start.
any ideas?

Thanks,loz

hi
the software is the vol fcr programme if you go to ilexa onboard diagnostics you can download the demo version to see if its compatible with your car you will need an interface. if the demo works then you will have to buy the full version, the prices are on the web page.the volfcr1.7.4 version will do the pump timing for msa 15.7 only. you dont say what car you have.ans year
mike
850 tdi
ps i have sent you a pm

Chris_Rogers
Nov 29th, 2007, 20:20
http://www.onboarddiagnostics.co.uk/content/category/2/2/2/

Note that the final timing setting has to be set up dynamically (with the engine running) so if it won't start Vol-FCR or the Volvo scan tool won't help you.