PDA

View Full Version : this is how a d24 should run

craig8661
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:32
found this on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0kDIdAKALE

migrator
Sep 6th, 2008, 12:07
Do people put on old tyres before doing this sort of thing?

John Davies
Sep 9th, 2008, 09:11
But why do it at all? I don't understand. It wears a good car and is polluting.

JOhn D

craig8661
Sep 9th, 2008, 09:45
was just one i found on youtube to be honest i wouldnt do it to my own but im fairly sure when mine was well it was well cabable of doing that

Laney760
Sep 9th, 2008, 12:44
But why do it at all? I don't understand. It wears a good car and is polluting.

JOhn D

I agree but I'd rather kids were doing this (and teaching themselves some proper driving skills in the process) rather than be out on the streets taking and driving away cars then causing death and accidents in them or stabbing each other in gang warfare. Or perhaps they do this in our stolen cars, lol? Off to utube now to see if I can see my stolen 740 being used as a drift project, lol...

Doctor Who ?
Sep 19th, 2008, 22:35
I'm not sure I understand either, but then I don't really understand why people climb Mountains and ski slopes ether .... Or fix old Volvos' even (for that matter).. But hey, the World would be a boring place if we always did "Understand" ............... :lightbulb: I'm not too sure if that One was even running "Standard" Pump settings ............................. :star:

stevo48
Sep 20th, 2008, 08:18
The phrase , "money to burn" springs to mind........

69dieselfreak
Sep 24th, 2008, 06:51
guess i would say that is just wasteing moeny and being stupid but thats how i want my car and truck to be capable of doing