Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   850 / S70 & V70 '96-'99 / C70 '97-'05 General (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   V70: Got some - contactless TPS for ETM (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=153741)

TDIvolvo May 22nd, 2012 09:45

Got some - contactless TPS for ETM

Hi guys, any of you following my other thread regarding my ETM issues may have noticed I was looking to get the contactless sensor - well I have managed to get hold of some brand new sacer units.

Also, some people have PMed me but I cannot reply yet as I only have 23 posts! I'll see if I can get some more posts today so I can reply to you all!

Thanks

fivetodrive May 22nd, 2012 18:32

I would like to get one of these if you have any spares! Or if you could please let me know where you got them!

Thanks

Aaron

TurboZutek May 23rd, 2012 12:35

A complete write up on your rebuild would make you fairly popular here I'd have thought, TDIvolvo!

Chris...

grnfamily May 30th, 2012 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by TDIvolvo (Post 1169213)
Hi guys, any of you following my other thread regarding my ETM issues may have noticed I was looking to get the contactless sensor - well I have managed to get hold of some brand new sacer units.

Also, some people have PMed me but I cannot reply yet as I only have 23 posts! I'll see if I can get some more posts today so I can reply to you all!

Thanks

Hi
I have been trying to get in touch with the people at sacer in China but no luck.
I would love to get one of these sacer units if you have any !!!

xemodex says they make other modifications. anyone know if the contactless sensor is the only one necessary?
Anyway PLEASE let me know if you have any available or where I can get one of my own
Thanks
Neal

TDIvolvo May 31st, 2012 11:24

OK, I'll get a good set of images and a write up done when I rebuild the next one.

I'll work out a fair price and let you guys know how many I have available once I have sorted another ETM and my friend needs one.

If you want me to put you down as +1 as in, you definatly want one, send me a PM - I cannot reply yet as I don't have many posts but give me an email address and I will confirm details.

deathrider311271 May 31st, 2012 14:36

not being funny mate but how can anyone say they want one without a price??? is this a business?? any guarantees??

simon

grnfamily May 31st, 2012 14:42

+1 me if the price is fair
Can't PM yet either

TDIvolvo Jun 6th, 2012 11:04

Yes sorry you are right, what I should have said is based on the price being fair (I can't give a price yet as I can't remember what I paid for them - I'll know tomorrow when I get my invoices out of stoarge) who wants one.

I was given a 1 year warranty on them, so I would pass this on.

This is not what my business does no, I have an engineering firm, this may however soon be something that I offer though. Just now I am just an Volvo enthusiast who wanted to fix his V70. If your not happy dealing with me like this then thats fair enough and I understand.

grnfamily Jun 6th, 2012 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by TDIvolvo (Post 1179778)
Yes sorry you are right, what I should have said is based on the price being fair (I can't give a price yet as I can't remember what I paid for them - I'll know tomorrow when I get my invoices out of stoarge) who wants one.

I was given a 1 year warranty on them, so I would pass this on.

This is not what my business does no, I have an engineering firm, this may however soon be something that I offer though. Just now I am just an Volvo enthusiast who wanted to fix his V70. If your not happy dealing with me like this then thats fair enough and I understand.

I want one!!! :-)
please let me know when you decide on a price
i sent you a PM also

Thanks
Neal

TDIvolvo Jun 7th, 2012 09:29

PM sent