View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2024, 15:06   #19
Offgrid
Offgrid camper

Well I didn't do much this morning. Took the dog for a walk, and fitted the earth strap. I took it from the bolt that secures the earth strap from the battery and connected it to a stud on the second pipe on the exhaust manifold. The exhaust nut came off pretty easily, and that surprised me, as it looks fairly rusty. I did do a bit of cleaning with some emery paper, but I'll do the job properly when I've bought a wire brush for my Dremel. The car seems to run better after fitting the strap, but that may just be wishful thinking.

I didn't manage to do much else after I'd seen the news. George Galloway seems to be in the ascendant with his workers party. Elon Musk announced that he is backing away from EV, and switching to hydrogen powered vehicles. Bitcoin looks as if is continuing to drop before it does another parabolic rise. The Gaza issue is really kicking off, and may well influence the next general election. All in all, it's been a fun morning, and I'm reserving the weekend for the cars.
Save Old Cars
Offgrid is offline   Reply With Quote