View Single Post
Old Apr 12th, 2024, 21:42   #132
Chris1Roll

I got them from Skandix in the end.

The facelift lights seem to be much more readily available, but I specifically didn't want them, much preferring the old school square look of the originals.

The only two options for the pre-facelift lights that I have come across are either from Skandix or Nordicar, and from what I can make out, they are the same items, the lenses being made in Estonia.
Skandix were quite a bit cheaper at the point I decided to 'pull the trigger', and bizarrely the chrome ones were 20 Euros a piece less than the plain plastic trimmed ones.

If I'm honest, on (very) close inspection, you can tell they are repros - the finish on the edges of the lenses is a bit rougher -not that you can see that fitted, and the vertical black plastic dividers aren't all perfectly equidistant from the lenses either side.
But from a distance any normal person is going to be looking at them from, they look great, and originals aren't made any more, so thats that.

It also took me a minute to work out why I had very bright tail lights and no brake lights - I had to swap the single white bulb holder from right to left!
Chris1Roll is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris1Roll For This Useful Post: