View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2012, 23:17   #6
jack taylor
Master Member

Hi Adam, I had an 850 2.5 20v and loved it. A couple of years ago I purchased a 1998 V70, 2.5 20v non turbo. What an improvement over the 850.
Mine is the SE spec and is fitted with a spoiler which sets the car off beautifully. I paid £1400 back in February 2010 with 94,000 on the clock.
It now has 124,000 and is going a dream. I have recently had a new radiator fitted. The original was fine but being an auto with an oil cooler I didn`t want to risk a leak which would have shot the gearbox. I bought mine on U.K fleebay which was a risk because I live in Spain but the seller answered all my emails which requested endless info. I took a chance but I thought you have to trust people some time. I was lucky as the seller was as honest as the day is long. Fleebay ads usually have plenty of pics and a detailed description. You have the advantage of being in the uk so you can inspect a car. Service history I think is essential with a reasonable mileage and all old MOT`s. Good luck with your hunt. Jack.
jack taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jack taylor For This Useful Post: