View Single Post
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 20:49   #19
Choffit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumball427 View Post
Well....

As way of an update...

Car is in to get the "Engine" and "BLIS" warnings sorted that came up and just had a call from the garage to say that the fault is with the washer pump as it is blocked - not covered under warranty and it's going to cost £91 to get it sorted!!!

Usually I'd do this myself, but it's too cold to be sorting this at present, and if I did it myself and the pump is faulty anyway it would then not be covered under warranty for a replacement as I would have then tampered with it.

I can accept the above, but what really winds me up is the guy from the dealers says it's my fault for putting something in there that has caused it to get blocked up and I must have put washing up liquid in it!!! They serviced it four weeks ago and if I've topped it up since (can't remember if I have or not!) it would only have been with water or a mild mix of screenwash.

Sorry, just needed to vent my frustration somewhere!!

Sean
Is that a Volvo dealer? If so please name and shame. You haven't had it long I can't believe that A they are charging you and B they are suggesting its your fault!!!!!

Previously XC60 SE AWD 205 BHP Geartronic registered 31/12/2009
Choffit is offline   Reply With Quote