Thread: S60 Electrics: - Fault code help?
View Single Post
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 11:04   #1
Knockwurst

Default Fault code help?

Hi guys,

My 2001 2.4T S60 has logged the following codes. I have cleared them to make sure they are not spurious, but they eventually come back.

CCM 0021 - Air quality sensor / Blower fan power unit. The climate and all its functions seems to work ok.

PDM 0010 - Central locking motor M1. Signal too low /Central locking motor M1. Signal too low or signal missing /Control panel. Open-circuit. It seems like the door locks ok.

CEM 6A02 - Right rear door unlocked. I check the door each time I lock the car and it has never remained unlocked- could this be a deadlock error?

ECM 3420 - Knock sensor rear. I had a bad start/stumble the other morning, but the car seems to be running ok apart from a very mild erratic idle (ETM has been changed). The fault code doesn't log each trip, it took over a week for it to come back again. There is no audible knock from the engine.

If anyone can shed some light on the above, I'd be grateful. I don't really want to start swapping sensors / door locks if there is another option! (I am starting to think I shouldn't have bought the PPC code reader )
Knockwurst is offline   Reply With Quote