PDA

View Full Version : "Fuel-Driven Heater"?

Chopper3
Sep 5th, 2010, 14:47
Just spotted a section in the manual relating to a "fuel-driven heater" - do XC60's have these, I wasn't aware they were, if not then I wonder why they'd be in the manual.

Thanks.

wimorrison
Sep 5th, 2010, 15:00
Just spotted a section in the manual relating to a "fuel-driven heater" - do XC60's have these, I wasn't aware they were, if not then I wonder why they'd be in the manual.

Thanks.

You will find that the reference has an asterisk* beside it - that means it is an optional accessory.

Had them fitted when I lived in the Nordics - excellent, but OTT for UK, even for my home country of Scotland :)

Chopper3
Sep 5th, 2010, 15:11
You will find that the reference has an asterisk* beside it - that means it is an optional accessory.

Had them fitted when I lived in the Nordics - excellent, but OTT for UK, even for my home country of Scotland :)

Thank you.

By the way is it normal in the few days prior to collection to have spent an entire Saturday evening ignoring one's family by pouring over a car manual :)

Ransman
Sep 5th, 2010, 16:39
Thank you.

By the way is it normal in the few days prior to collection to have spent an entire Saturday evening ignoring one's family by pouring over a car manual :)

Show a lot of common sense!

r-designbob
Sep 5th, 2010, 17:14
Thank you.

Lol. Went to my son's for dinner last night and took the manual with me.

wimorrison
Sep 5th, 2010, 18:22
Thank you.

Download the pdf and then you can look at it during the day whilst pretending to work :)

Chopper3
Sep 5th, 2010, 18:47
Download the pdf and then you can look at it during the day whilst pretending to work :)

as I don't have the real thing for a few days, in fact I've put it on my iPad (along with all the scanned takeaway menus :) )

Ransman
Sep 5th, 2010, 19:30

I have read through the pdf about three times now. Sad or what!

XC60KEV
Sep 5th, 2010, 20:20
Can someone tell me where to get the pdf of the owners manual please. PM the link if you prefer. Thanks in anticipation.

K

wimorrison
Sep 5th, 2010, 20:25
Can someone tell me where to get the pdf of the owners manual please. PM the link if you prefer. Thanks in anticipation.

K

http://www.volvocars.com/uk/sales-services/services/owners-information/pages/default.aspx

XC60

http://www.volvocars.com/uk/sales-services/services/owners-information/xc60/Pages/xc60-my11.aspx

r-designbob
Sep 5th, 2010, 21:04
I have read through the pdf about three times now. Sad or what!

Lol, Wait till you get the proper Manual, Make sure you have a large pocket :D

XC60KEV
Sep 6th, 2010, 08:17
Just had a quick look and think this is one for some "on the throne" reading as sitting in the driveway reading it in the car will make me look like sad and reading it on the throne will just annoy the Mrs, the latter being the lesser of two evils.:thumbs_up:

mauricef
Sep 14th, 2010, 15:57
Show a lot of common sense!

I sent for the English edition 6 weeks prior to delivery read it over and over again seating in the easy chair and then fall asleep.