PDA

View Full Version : Volvo 480 Celebration for sale

Des in Preston
Dec 6th, 2010, 22:22
Hi all,
I am considering options to sell my N registered Volvo 480 Celebration, 2.0 litre non turbo.
It is taxed until the end of this month (December) and MOT'd until April 2011. It has 72,500 miles on the clock, which is genuine as I have all the past MOT certificates together with a shed load of receipts for work done over the years.
Bodywork is good (in white) and everything works. It is nicely original with a stainless steel twin pipe exhaust backbox which looks superb and sounds great.
I am open to offers around the £1,500 mark and would like to sell in December before the tax runs out - I am buying a diesel due to the high mileage involved in my new job.
Please let me know if you are interested and please excuse my ignorance as I have only just joined the site and I'm not too familiar with putting postings on. Cheers, Des

Des in Preston
Dec 8th, 2010, 14:34
Well time is marching on towards Christmas and towrads the 31st of December when the tax on my 480 expires. I am due to collect my new(er) car on the 17th of December and would love to be able to hand the keys of my 480 to its new owner during the weekend of the 18th and 19th of December.
This being the case, coupled with the fact that I have spent 7 happy years with my 480 and feel that I've had more than my money's worth out of it; I am now open to any offers.
If I don't receive an acceptable offer by the 18th I'll stick the 480 on ebay or maybe in the NW Autotrader.

Des in Preston
Dec 18th, 2010, 18:47
I have successfully sold my Volvo 480 Celebration. A very brave chap came over from Sheffield in the heavy snow this morning.
I can't post a reply to a personal message as I have less than 30 posts. I would therefore like to thank Welsh Dragon via a thread reply. Thanks very much for the tip, I advertised the car on the site you suggested and I got my asking price for it and a lot of other interest besides. Cheers mate. Des

welsh-dragon
Dec 18th, 2010, 22:56
Hi Des,
Just seen your update and glad to hear you've got your asking price.
Merry Christmas from a very snowy Wales!

Regards,
Tony