PDA

View Full Version : r-design

polar bear
Feb 26th, 2011, 05:27
what is the most popular interior calcite or black
opinions pls

volvocamper
Feb 26th, 2011, 07:26
Polar Bear, very personal decision but no contest when I ordered mine - black all the way.

TruckbusUK
Feb 26th, 2011, 13:04
We ordered Calcite/off-black on a silver 426 body

stops the inside being a gloomy coal mine .... :natur008:

XC90 2010
Feb 27th, 2011, 10:09
opinions pls

I went for the black interior in my R-Design. And a white exterior to reflect the hot Aussie sun!

I had a light leather interior in my last car (Odyssey) and always hated the fact that every mark showed.

Britsud
Feb 27th, 2011, 11:07
Calcite for mine 'Sport though' Black exterior.

artwilliam
Feb 27th, 2011, 15:12
I've got 2 young children so it had to be black...

http://www.mattwright.net/volvo/new/volvo_6.jpg

ckp
Feb 27th, 2011, 21:01
opinions pls Was also looking at Calcite (SE) and dealer had one of each to sit in, but he told me it would be impossible to keep clean! The demo car only had 5K and was already starting to look shabby ... Black it was. After 3 years .... the black is taking some looking after!!!

Karoshio
Feb 28th, 2011, 09:59
I've ordered black.
I have a 2 year old in the back.

A good review opportunity for me was when I went to a car show at the last day. There was an XC90 r-design on display with black interior. You could notice that the thin white accent already started turning blue (jeans) but apart from that it was not worn. If you imagine how many people get in and out a car during the 10 day show you can imagine what tear and wear it would suffer.

A side of the XC90 there was a XC60 with light leather interior. You could clearly see what happens with the interior after a couple of years of use.

Black for me :)