PDA

View Full Version : www.abd.org.uk triumph!!!

sheerwater
Sep 28th, 2002, 22:44
I hope all of our readers have looked at the www.abd.org.uk site by now to see the con being foisted on the motorist. You will probably also noticed on the news that the Association of British Drivers has contested 50,000 speeding fines in one area due to the fact that in their rush to screw the motorist they forgot to mark the road properly. I am not against safe driving but screwing the motorist is now getting a Government past-time. If road safety was so damn important to them why are signs not cleaned regularly and faded and worn white road markings renewed. Because the money is being spent by the speed 'police' empire who are as blinkered as they can get. Mobile speed cameras were not put out in our area during the magor games for the world cup. Why? because there would not be enough mororists on the road. WOW!! Thats why nobody speeds after 9.00pm do they? Read the site, enjoy the con. I wonder who got the worst deal in the John Major or Edwina Curry affair.. Cheers Nigel

Dave M
Sep 29th, 2002, 09:30
I guees you meant "From pillar to Post" on your last comment about JM &EC?? Difficult to tell as they're both wooden!!

Ah well.....:-)

Regards
Dave M

sheerwater
Sep 30th, 2002, 23:45
As they say ''never trust a politician!!!! They screw each other and then they screw us as well!!! Must have been something to do with salmonella or eggs or something!!! Mind you wont Major be able to do some interesting after dinner speeches now. Cheers Nigel

Dave M
Oct 1st, 2002, 08:10
What that JM made Lurv' to EC under an umbr"Ella" using a Salmon, then Scrambled her Eggs?? Something like that??? :-)

Regards
Dave M