PDA

View Full Version : AUTOSPORT SHOW 2003 !

noiseboy
Jan 4th, 2003, 13:52
AUTOSPORT SHOW 2003 - BIRMINGHAM NEC, SUNDAY 12th JAN

Some of us attended this show last year, and concluded that we couldn't make a whole day of it - but that this year it would provide an excellent afternoon's entertainment, followed by a meal and a chance to catch up with everyone.

Tickets cost £14 and are available from the NEC Ticket Hotline on 0870 902 0444. I am thinking a pub-type meal afterwoods - so not too expensive, or late for those travelling distances.

Timings wise - I suggest we go for midday, that gives us upto 6 hours at the show before it closes. (For those who want more time, the show opens at 9am and we could meet somewhere during the day).

Please book your own tickets and drop me a line via email if you are expecting to come, so I know who to look for. I'll be on my mobile on the day 07771 533664 to coordinate meeting up where needed.

I plan to use the social time after this event to talk about plans for this coming year in terms of events. Because of the weather, I suggest that February and March will be social events in the South and North respectively, then we'll start some action days in April. Please bring your best ideas - and let me know what you liked from the last year.

The T5R website will be updated post this event to reflect the new year's plans.

Look forward to seeing as many of you as possible.

Phil :)