PDA

View Full Version : workshop manuals

andy1
Jan 22nd, 2003, 14:56
having tried to find a decent workshop manual for a 99 t5 without success (all that was available was the rather inadequate haynes,} i came across a company in the states selling them on cd format for $26 i decided to take the plunge and buy one it arrived today and its first class all the info appears to have been sourced from volvo and theres all the service bullitins official volvo service schedules etc etc on it as well, far far far superior to the haynes, if your not used to manuals on cd rom its takes a bit of getting used to but its well worth it, can certainly recomend covers all volvos from 83-2001 all contained on 2 cd,s

GorgeousGeorge
Jan 22nd, 2003, 16:06
andy

have you get a web address, i know that people have been looking for a manual for the Phase 2 x40's

cheers

scott

andy1
Jan 22nd, 2003, 16:22
hi scott, sorry i havent i bought it from a company who advertise on the auction site e bay, if you go to items available TO THE UK (not from)on the ebay uk site and search under volvo cd youll see the advert they are always advertising,(i think they have an offer on at present of free shipping)if you have any problems leave a message and ill try and get some more info
regards andy

GorgeousGeorge
Jan 22nd, 2003, 16:45
andy

found it on ebay, and it covers 1983-2000, thats alot of info !!

cheers

scott

rogers
Jan 29th, 2003, 19:15
Does it cover 1995 940 diesel auto?
Rogers