PDA

View Full Version : 480 MEETING

C6REW
Apr 7th, 2003, 23:19
Hi,

This is a message to all 480 owners. The 480 Club Europe have organised a meeting on 19th April 2003 at Chirton, Devizes, Wiltshire.

The meet will start around 12:00 and carry on as an evening gathering with BBQ and light music. Tents can be brought for a stopover.

An entrance charge to cover cost of hiring field and BBQ will be £10 per vehicle plus £5 per person above driver. This is a no profit event with any money left over either going towards drinks or being added to a raffle. Currently the raffle (tickets free to entrants) is an eMap GPS with leather case, charger and batteries (donated foc by me!). Talks with others may produce more prizes.

Anyone interested and requiring further details should contact me either via this forum or on email at chris@swi.org.uk. I am collecting details of people with mobile numbers and email addresses so we can stay in touch.

This is going to be a great gathering of like minded anoraks drooling over each others cars. Currently there are some 20 plus vehicles turning up. The more the merrier so please step forward and show us yours!

Regards

Chris