http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4146756343

cheers

scott

neil stevenson
Jun 9th, 2004, 18:42
well it sure made me laugh.

4 forty
Jun 9th, 2004, 20:26
glad i looked, still laughing, and i bet he is, he got $3800 for it, and it cost him half that.
should have this guy on uk tv.

paul

vjck_uk
Jun 10th, 2004, 22:47
I certainly had a good laugh,and it's refreshing that people with an outlook like that are still around.

volvodancer
Jun 11th, 2004, 21:57
Brilliant, made both myself and husband laugh. I am going to show it to our son who is getting married next year. Hope it doesn't put him off!! Will be going to National next week, so if anyone sees me on my Sungift Silver Scooter make yourself known please. I'm the one who's husband still has a 1950's crewcut!

tonyflynn1
Jun 14th, 2004, 15:07
Any luck with your ramps?

volvodancer
Jun 14th, 2004, 20:49
No luck with the taxis. However I have since found out about a source called Disability Equipment at Bradford, and apparently they have equipment there whereby you can try it out to see if it meets your needs, and they then tell you of contacts to try to find cheapest price. I am awaiting call from their main therapist (who is on holiday) and she will then let me try them first. Better than buying and then finding out you can't even lift them! and you aren't committing yourself to some sales person.