PDA

View Full Version : Content may offend some..so don't look...but too funny not to post it! sorry Bob.

v6en
Oct 30th, 2004, 13:40
http://volvo-t5.co.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=15280#15280

jacq.

andy1
Oct 30th, 2004, 14:39
outrageous, this is a respectable forum for genteel volvo types how dare you post such filth, i dont know what the forums coming to, first of all jokes about some unfortnate fellow whos wives playing away, now this about a gay siamese twin its just not on jaq, the pc gestapo are going to have something to say about this, i can see you going down for a lengthy stretch on this one my girl

vjck_uk
Oct 30th, 2004, 22:21
She could well be drummed out of the VOC and horsewhipped.

andy1
Oct 30th, 2004, 22:38
now your talking vaugan, could i please volunteer to give the hussy the first twenty lashes, spreadeagled across the bonnet of her t4, naturally

Peter Milnes
Oct 30th, 2004, 23:30
Come on chaps you cannot castigate her for posting a URL surely!! The replies are more offensive so far!! My we are a naughty lot, but we like you.

Seriously though, are there any other Volvo specific websites out there? UK ones especially?

All the best, Peter.

v6en
Oct 31st, 2004, 02:20
I knew it was going to be downhill as soon as i saw the word horsewhipped :s ow!

Peter i think there are a few forums, that one was:

www.volvo-t5.co.uk

they seem an ok lot.

jacq.

Ross9
Oct 31st, 2004, 11:06
lol, I was wetting myself when I got the text with this in.

Peter, I think there was a strong sense of sarcasm in the replies.

Andy- Thats plenty, lol, if there's any horsewhipping to be done I'll take care of it ;)

vjck_uk
Oct 31st, 2004, 11:56
Just the thought of it makes me all weak

Peter Milnes
Oct 31st, 2004, 23:44
Hi Jacq, I have signed on to their forum. It is not bad is it. I noticed that the moderators are good contributors to our own forum as well.

All the best, Peter.

v6en
Nov 1st, 2004, 02:45
yeah they're ok, quite into doing 1/4 mile days too which is nice as i think covcrew is pretty much the only user on here who does so. it's good to get an idea of what all the bigger volvos can do, it's quite astonishing how quick some of them are considering that!

jacq.