View Full Version : Stainless Steel Sill Covers

Philpottig
Jul 13th, 2011, 13:13
These are now available as a set of four from Lockwood at £39.95 a set

http://www.lockwoodinternational.co.uk/volvo-c911.html

Brodick
Jul 13th, 2011, 20:17
I love this bit

Benefits: If your door sills are not protected, sooner or later your beautiful BMW will get scratched (by either your feet, your passengers feet, your childrens feet or your dogs feet!). So don't take the risk, fit Lockwood sill protectors. Once fitted, these kick plates will provide protection for a lifetime. And if your sills are already scratched, will make them look better than new.

Still might consider them (unless i find something better).

Ransman
Jul 13th, 2011, 22:44
I love this bit

Benefits: If your door sills are not protected, sooner or later your beautiful BMW will get scratched (by either your feet, your passengers feet, your childrens feet or your dogs feet!). So don't take the risk, fit Lockwood sill protectors. Once fitted, these kick plates will provide protection for a lifetime. And if your sills are already scratched, will make them look better than new.

Still might consider them (unless i find something better).

I will forgive them that slip if they are as good as they look.

Philpottig
Jul 14th, 2011, 08:02
Perhaps they are giving away a complimentary car with each set of sills?

Paul737
Dec 13th, 2011, 22:53
Thanks, just ordered up a set. Had them on my 08 C70 as standard so was disappointed when they weren't on my XC60. Hope they're easy enough to fit

Philpottig
Dec 15th, 2011, 21:10
Easy peasey!

Don McAll
Jan 3rd, 2012, 12:48
Hi, Did you go ahead and buy these? If so how what do you think of them?
Cheers

Ransman
Jan 4th, 2012, 19:58
Hi, Did you go ahead and buy these? If so how what do you think of them?
Cheers

You will not be disappointed.

Paul737
Jan 15th, 2012, 00:13
Bought them, v easy to fit with v powerful backing tape&look v smart. I do notice them getting in now whereas I missed having them before after they were on my previous C70 and 3 series. Would recommend and prompt delivery too.

XC60drv
Feb 15th, 2012, 16:50
I think these sill protectors look hot, except in the pictures they seem a bit short. Does anyone who has these think the same thing? Could someone please post a picture of these installed that is not so zoomed into the door? I would like to see a picture of them showing part of the vehicle too. I would consider getting these, but they do seem about 4-6 cm too short. Thanks.

taggarc
Jun 27th, 2012, 23:43
Are they engraved with xc 60 or are they just plain ? Thanks taggarc