PDA

View Full Version : Volvo XC90

nicholasjahicks
Nov 27th, 2004, 00:57
I believe in life that if you do not ask, then you will get nothing. I work for the NHS as a nurse, I am looking for some kind Volvo owner or Volvo Franchise to offer me the chance to drive/own a Volvo XC90. There will be not a cats chance of me ever being able to buy one, so I thought this may well be the next best way of trying to get one, as I said if you dont ask then you never will know what may have been offered!!
Nicholas

Paul Wildsmith
Nov 27th, 2004, 10:01
Why don't you try this: http://www.volvocarcampaigns.co.uk/freedom/

KeatV70D5SE
Nov 27th, 2004, 16:17
I've got an XC90 you can have. All you have to do is come and pick it up. Drive upwards until you get to the North Pole and look for a post box with "Claus" written on it. You'll find the car parked round back. If you let me know when you're coming I'll get the elves to give it a bit of a polish for you.....

Seriously, best of luck getting someone to give you a car worth about £35k

Nip along to a dealer and I'm sure they'll let you drive one.

Peter Milnes
Nov 28th, 2004, 00:11
Good idea Paul, but they don't list the XC90 V8 PUV!!

All the best, Peter.

vjck_uk
Nov 30th, 2004, 09:22
I think you've been in the sluice chemical fumes to much,or is the alcohol spray sniffing that's sent you dolally.

Peter Milnes
Nov 30th, 2004, 23:28
Just out of interest the term is doolally and comes from a rest camp in India during the British occupation of that country. The camp was called Deo-Lali.

All the best, Peter.