PDA

View Full Version : XC90 D5 Executive 2004 and later

jasear
Jul 19th, 2011, 23:30
Hi,

I am looking to buy an XC90 D5 Executive model with year 2004 or above.

My max budget is £13k.

The car must have the rear DVD system in it (I have seen some without it although they are suppose to come as standard with the Executive models).

Prefer the mileage to be between 60-80k. Might consider it if the mileage is between 80-100k but the price will need to be good.

Please PM if you happen to be selling a car that matches the above criteria. I dont mind travelling for it.

BECKS7
Jul 22nd, 2011, 08:54
There was a 2005 one for sale about 10 days ago at the Mazda garage between Aylesbury and Bicester for £10k. However it wasn't the tidiest of cars inside.

Hope that helps

gito22blue
Jun 16th, 2012, 22:10
I am reluctantly looking to sell my pride and joy it is a 2004 Volvo XC 90 Exec Automatic it has everything including a fridge in the centre consol. Climate control, DVD, Sat nav, mobile phone electric heated leather seats with 3 memory, It had a full Volvo service history until I brought it from a Honda dealership last it still has a Warrentywise warranty until Feb 2014.
It is rear privacy glass and is Titanium grey and I even have set of snow tyres body work is in very good condition and it is on a private plate which will be staying with the car.
I intended to sell this car in a couple of months’ time but I have just seen your ad the mileage is 86,000 the Warrentywise warranty is very good and is transferable. They have paid for new intercooler and a new Bi xenon power pack for the front headlamps and a new passenger interior door handle Q Wilson promotes this warranty company. I am looking for £10500 this includes the snow tyres the car has muti player CD DVD with rear head rest screens.
The only reason I am looking to sell the car I have been off work due to accident and it looks unlikely I will be able to continue in my present post, I have six months to find an alternative role and it looks unlikely I will be able to run this car and need to down size. I brought this car in Feb 2010 I have not had any problems with it starting or running the service pick up the problem with the intercooler and Warrantywise paid out without any problem the snow tyre have 6mm of tread on them. I am the 2nd owner
If you are interested please contact me at dgchance@btinternet.com