PDA

View Full Version : Volvo car production statistics

Bob
Jan 10th, 2005, 20:12
I have just converted the production stats pages on our web site to a searchable php/mysql format, and you can find it at www.volvoclub.org.uk/model_info.htm under the 'General' link.

If anyone has any stats to add or amend I would appreciate those details. There are gaps in the post 1989 models.

Bob

Simon J
Jan 22nd, 2005, 22:14
Bob,

A very minor point - the C70 is only a 4 seater, not 5. There are only two seat belts in the rear unlike the S/V70s which have three.

Simon J

Bob
Jan 22nd, 2005, 22:53
Thanks, I will correct it.

Bob

R3k
Jan 31st, 2005, 21:48
Out of interest here...

Why is the code protected on the php pages? I only noticed after I tried to scroll with my mousewheel. There is no need to protect the code since php is processed server-side.

Graeme

Bob
Feb 1st, 2005, 16:51
The script for this was duplicated from a script supplied to me for the High Mileage listing, as that was getting very untidy and time consuming with new additions, and my knowledge of PHP was very limited at the time.

Now I am getting to understand PHP better, I will look at modifying them in time to get a better display.

Bob

R3k
Feb 1st, 2005, 17:12
If you need any help with PHP feel free to give me a shout. :)

Graeme

Bob
Feb 1st, 2005, 20:32
Appreciated.

Bob

Bob
Dec 21st, 2005, 15:43
I have updated the production statistics with the latest figures from Volvo up to 2005. Interestingly they still show the C70 as a 5 seater even though it has only 4 seat belts. You can find the link to the production stats from the MENU button at the top of any web site page.

Bob

Bob
Aug 20th, 2007, 12:48
I have at last updated these statistics and are correct up to 31 December 2006. The page is at http://www.volvoclub.org.uk/history/production.shtml

Bob