PDA

View Full Version : Non-franchise dealership in Worcestershire

Iank
Jan 11th, 2005, 19:16
Does any one know of a non-franchised Volvo garage in the Worcestershire area that they could recommend?

GorgeousGeorge
Jan 12th, 2005, 16:48
ian

if your looking for servicing and stuff then give these people a buzz,

http://www.volvotuninguk.com/volvotuning/index.htm

they look after my V40 2.0T and do a cracking job.

cheers

scott

Iank
Jan 12th, 2005, 17:29
Thanks but I should have mentioned it was for a check up on a 1987 340GL. I am sure that Adam & co would do a good job of looking after my S80 once it is out of guarantee but I don't think a 340 is their cup of tea.
Basically the steering is rather heavy at low speeds as when parking and I want someone to have a look at it.

jimbolya
Jan 13th, 2005, 00:16
have you tried just round the corner from volvotuninguk, on the trading estate, "mend-a-car"? i know paul and steve they are good blokes, they are pretty good with most european cars, they might be able to do the work, if not they would surely point you in the right direction.

james

vinny
Jan 13th, 2005, 10:15
Try blowing up the tyres harder,I always inflate them 6-8lbs above the reccomended which gives better response to controls,fuel economy and the tyres will not be damaged or deformed in any way,but a couple of pounds under then you're talking damage.
I have seen the wheel rims dig into the tyre to the degree you could see the cords and wires in the carcass.