PDA

View Full Version : VADIS help

bigandquick
Apr 27th, 2005, 15:58
An appeal to all you VADIS users out there.
Where do I find wiring diagrams on VADIS? I know they should be there because I've seen references to them on these fora. I cannot find them on my VADIS software (2004). Can someone help with a step by step guide to accessing them, please? It may be my software is incomplete for some reason, but I won't know unless I know where they should be.
I should have said for an 850.

warthog
Apr 27th, 2005, 18:07
Tim,

as far as I know VADIS doesn't contain any wiring diagrams. I think the references you have seen were to a web site that was linked via http://matthewsvolvosite.com/ That link no longer works, but it did contain reprints from an American manual for the 850 MY97. It may have disappeared due to copyright reasons.

Bob
Apr 27th, 2005, 18:50
I have some 850 wiring diagrams, what do you need.

Bob

bigandquick
Apr 27th, 2005, 20:12
Thank you to all who have contacted me with generous offers of help with wiring diagrams. I appreciate it.
To save any of you duplicating these offers I'd just like to clarify that I don't actually need any at present (though doubtless I will at some point). I am trying to establish whether my software should include them and where, if anywhere, they're hidden.
I think I can safely assume now that VADIS does not include them.
Thanks again for the help everyone.