PDA

View Full Version : V50 Cars: - volvo v50 facelift

doral
Sep 1st, 2011, 09:08
Hi all
I am looking at facelifting my 2007 v50 to make it look much newer and would like any info you guys could give me. i am currently looking round for the parts which will all be used, as i am on a budget. i need the following parts if anyone has any available. rear bumper, front headlights,spotlights, i have the rest waiting to go to the painters. Also has anyone got any info on wiring the new rear lights. All would be much appreciated

t5_monkey
Sep 1st, 2011, 12:03
Hi all
I am looking at facelifting my 2007 v50 to make it look much newer and would like any info you guys could give me. i am currently looking round for the parts which will all be used, as i am on a budget. i need the following parts if anyone has any available. rear bumper, front headlights,spotlights, i have the rest waiting to go to the painters. Also has anyone got any info on wiring the new rear lights. All would be much appreciated

There's a massive thread on this somewhere. Try searching for stuff like "S40 update" and "giving my S40 a facelift"

you should find it pretty quick :) got loads of info on it.

Also try VPCUK.org I think there's some stuff on there too.

Volvophile
Sep 1st, 2011, 23:56
There's a massive thread on this somewhere. Try searching for stuff like "S40 update" and "giving my S40 a facelift"

Here's the thread: http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=98596

Quite an interesting read. The guys really did everything for the bare minimum.

doral
Sep 2nd, 2011, 07:37
Thanks for that, the differance in the car is amazing, Looks like its had surgery, (facelift)