PDA

View Full Version : volvo roadster build

ebbrell
Sep 1st, 2011, 14:43
hi all i will give you a bit of my back ground for the last few year i have built hotrod and customs for the last 12 months i have been designing my next project it going to look like a 34 roadster but i am going to have a full volvo running gear volvo alloys, brakes, ive worked for volvo and i think there on of the best built cars and the volvo hotrod that been on the internet look fansastic i like the classic look with 21st centery between the chassis

i did plan to use a v70R AWD as a donor car but the engine and box wont fit between the front rails on the chassis

so what i'm going to find is :car:

T5 engine
M90 gearbox
960 rear end compleat diff with drive shafts
v70 big brake kit (depands on budget and the wife)

and a few other thing this is being done on a budget so i have to be care full i hope you dont mind that iam going to look through your for sale ads and see what i can find if any one has any comments or intrest in this type of thing please comment it would be nice to hear from people who like the classic hotrods as the classic are making a big come back

thanks guys:thumbs_up:

brodgar
Sep 1st, 2011, 15:03
Do you want show a progress report with pictures whilst you
are buiolding your roadster???

ebbrell
Sep 1st, 2011, 15:30
hi

will do as soon as i have started it i will post some photos just shopping around trying to find the correct gear i need