PDA

View Full Version : Top Tip Of The Day

Andy Northface
Sep 16th, 2011, 08:47
I don't know about you lot but where I park my car I always pay attention to any fluids that are on the floor. If it's red,gearbox oil,if its watery,I have a little taste off the end of my finger,Just water,obviously just rain water left from the previous nights downfall or just from the air-con. If it tastes sweet,oh dear,anti-freeze! Oh bugger,head gasket or hopefully just a leaky joint or a holed pipe.

Then again if it tastes slightly bitter,it's probably dog pee, Yes folks.at half past eight this morning I was tasting dog pee and my daughter was howling with laughter! Feel such a berk now! :loser:

:)

lyron
Sep 16th, 2011, 09:01
thanks andy, that gave us a bloomin good laugh this morning.

:animal-smiley-027::animal-smiley-037:

Palmer
Sep 16th, 2011, 11:36
Roflmao!

andy_d
Sep 16th, 2011, 11:45
andy...
there's a tip may help you in winter if we have snowhttp://allfunny-stuff.com/pics/never-eat-yellow-snow/funny-pictures.jpg

migrator
Sep 16th, 2011, 12:21
I believe that the 2007 was a good year ... :hidesbehindsofa:

kebab10
Sep 16th, 2011, 13:27
And dont forget hydraulic fluid has a bitter taste. Will have you spitting for ages.

Andy Northface
Sep 16th, 2011, 13:45
And dont forget hydraulic fluid has a bitter taste. Will have you spitting for ages.

forgot that one! 'orrible!! :)

johnnyv70
Sep 16th, 2011, 15:57
Andy...your Barkin mad....a good tip..but thats why I have Lindsey..god bless her, she,s tasted some terrible things for me,lol, well she,s a Geordie too ,must be the air up there...

john

The Hooded Claw
Sep 16th, 2011, 16:11
andy...
there's a tip may help you in winter if we have snowhttp://allfunny-stuff.com/pics/never-eat-yellow-snow/funny-pictures.jpg

Theres an old joke about "Yellow Snow" ... Goes summot like (& This is from Memory!!) ..

Daughter brings her boyfriend home in deepest Mid winter at 2AM & theres 2 foot of snow on the ground......... In the morning here Parents are discussing the fact that their daughters Boyfriend Had Peed His Name in the snow outside the front door....

Mother "Did you Notice that Amy's Boyfriend Had "peed his Name" in the snow outside the front door"

Father "Yes I did Notice that"

Mother Aren't you Annoyed about it"???

Father That he "Peed his Name" NO NOT REALLY, That his Name was WRITTEN IN OUR DAUGHTERS HANDWRITING ?? YES That Did Worry me slightly"

Toplights
Sep 16th, 2011, 16:15
The new antifreeze makes no1 Son gag,i wasen't daft enough to taste it.:wac_laugh: