PDA

View Full Version : Wheels/Tyres: - Nankook tyres

twilightflyer
Sep 29th, 2011, 07:54
Thought you guys may like to know that here (www.blackcircles.com) is where you can get discounts on line for tyres.

christheancient
Sep 29th, 2011, 09:24
Thanks

Bookmarked for a later date... when I might need it.

Milky400
Sep 29th, 2011, 11:15
Personally i have still found Camskill the cheapest out there, and will price match.

Recently brought some toyo proxy's for the T4 and i got them cheaper from Camskill than a mate could through trade!!!! (he is a mobile tyre fitter)

kebab10
Sep 29th, 2011, 13:02
I found this place even better when I bought mine.
www.tyre-shopper.co.uk

Has more fitting options and the other place okay, but my nearest fitting station; very poor quality as to the standard of work. Nearest next, damaged my son-in-laws car while fitting tyres. That tyre site werent interested in helping out.

RobbieH
Sep 29th, 2011, 13:06
Erm, what discount? There's plenty of online places wanting your business.

www.camskill.co.uk
www.oponeo.com
www.tyres-pneus-online.co.uk/
www.mytyres.co.uk/
www.etyres.co.uk/
www.tyremen.co.uk
www.reifen.com/en

Not an exhaustive list by any means.

These three are based in Europe but deliver to UK and seem to get good overall service reviews.

oponeo - actually based in Poland
tyres-pneus - actually based in France
reifen - actually based in Germany

For my winter tyres I've compared across those listed (and others, too many to list) and found tyremen the cheapest (inc. VAT AND delivery) plus the tyres were actually in stock. Even found their ebay shop slightly cheaper than the normal online shop ;). Paid via paypal linked to my cash back card as well. WIN :thumbs_up:

Last edit: what are Nankook tyres, can't find no refeences or are they the lastest superdooper all season, 100% grippy, drive any where, any condition, stick like leeches, elastic bands :tongwink:

Milky400
Sep 29th, 2011, 13:23
Have had Nankook once before on a Calibra i once owned, thought at the time they may be made by Yokohama, not to sure once fitted though!!!!!!!!

best budgets i have found have been Falken 452, and Toyo Proxes T1R, both of which have been on my rear of my TVR, Toyo's being the best out of the 2 IMO

RobbieH
Sep 29th, 2011, 13:48
Hankook perchance :tongwink:

christheancient
Sep 29th, 2011, 14:39
Well, my list of one that I started at post #2 has increased to a folder of links!

kebab10
Sep 29th, 2011, 16:14
Plenty of rubber out there. Some good, some bad. some towns and cities have a lot of choice of fitting stations using these sites and going through Quidco (google that), you will also get cashback. Might take 3 months but its free money basically.