PDA

View Full Version : Volvo S60 premium sound system

RS LOZWORTH
Oct 6th, 2011, 19:31
Ive orderd my new volvo s60 with this sound system....

Premium multimedia sound system with dolby prologicII surround and radio/DVD. 5x130w amp/ 12 speakers and bluetooth with USB

Has anyone been in a car with this in?

Im expecting something amazing!

:)

volvorocks
Oct 6th, 2011, 19:37

Premium multimedia sound system with dolby prologicII surround and radio/DVD. 5x130w amp/ 12 speakers and bluetooth with USB

Good system although not as good as Volvos older Dynaudio.
Not very loud either considering its 130w.

I myself am disapointed with Volvos "Performance" "Hi Performance and "Premium" systems as I consider the sound does not match the name. Just my opinion mind and many will disagree.Just depends how much you like music.They do sound OK although IMO not worth the money.

Whether you find it amazing will depend on what your used to.
If youve had Bowers Wilkins or Mark Levinson then its poor. If youve had standard car hi-fi then it will be amazing.

Weve got "High Performance" and Premium. There is a difference although not an excessive difference.

regards

RS LOZWORTH
Oct 6th, 2011, 21:47
I currently have an S40 with the high performance system think it's 4x40 watt, I was hoping the new system would be louder more bass and generally better sound quality and the doors not to rattle when it's on loud lol

volvorocks
Oct 6th, 2011, 22:01
I currently have an S40 with the high performance system think it's 4x40 watt, I was hoping the new system would be louder more bass and generally better sound quality and the doors not to rattle when it's on loud lol

Comparing new S60 (hi-perf) with XC60 (premium) I would have to say XC premium sounds better - less tinny - bass a bit deeper - not as metallic .So it should as it was over £600 upgrade. Was it worth £600? I do not feel it was. It sounds fine although I have heard better for the same or less.

If you listen to the premium with engine switched off overlooking a beautiful view (think Norway) and the sound is sweet.Turn it up a bit and the sound is still sweet although not that loud nor worth £1200 over the base system or £600 over the hi-performance.

Have a look at my profile and album where I have placed a photo of the premium equalizer settings I use in the XC for another member.Please do look.

On the sound setting (not pictured - left hand big round dial on floating console) I have bass a bit over half, treble full, DPL surround on full on both settings, fader middle, balance middle,and set to "for driver"

You may not be as disapointed as me , your ears may be different than mine.

If you use the USB with say a memory stick ensure you get a fast good memory stick and transfer from your PC at the best rate...is it lossless(I am not that computer savvy!!)

Hope you enjoy though and your thoughts and opinion when you are in possession are welcomed.

Regards

dme123
Oct 7th, 2011, 15:48
Volvo sound systems have been some of the best in the business for a long time. Even the basic system in the P2 V70/V60 was better than the "premium" and very expensive system in my last S-Type Jaguar, and the system with the seperate amplifier and 9 speakers in my 2004 car is excellent for something that was standard on all SE spec cars.

I'd love to give the 11 speaker system with the sub in the boot a try...

volvorocks
Oct 7th, 2011, 15:58
Volvo sound systems have been some of the best in the business for a long time. Even the basic system in the P2 V70/V60 was better than the "premium" and very expensive system in my last S-Type Jaguar, and the system with the seperate amplifier and 9 speakers in my 2004 car is excellent for something that was standard on all SE spec cars.

I'd love to give the 11 speaker system with the sub in the boot a try...

Stereo sytems in older Volvos were indeed very good. However the latest stereos in new Volvos are a step down unfortunately IMO

kebab10
Oct 7th, 2011, 16:05
I thought the sound system in the 97 V40 I used to have was good, the one in the present 2005 V50; the high performance one is pretty good. A few months ago I had a chance to drive Lexus hybrid cars.

Personally I think they are a waste of money. The £100,000 car I drove had about 2 dozen speakers all over the place, sounded okay. The £20+,000 IS200d was not as good as the Volvo. Bigger engine, finish was worse than Volvo and not impressed. Volvo sound systems arent bad.

fenton_jd
Oct 10th, 2011, 12:28
The main issue is the cars acoustic setup. Even with the High Performance system in the S40, things rattle if the bass is high and at high volume the sound begins to distort.

The 4x40 watts is not enough power for the system.

You can buy an average pair of £20 coaxil front door speakers than need 80 watts per channel to adequately power them.

The trick with these newer volvo's is get your own equipment in there, without messing up the appearance of the dashboard!

Simeyb
Oct 10th, 2011, 13:00
The sound system in my 10 year old S60 T5 SE is better than the Dynaudio in our C30 - much richer basier sounds

RS LOZWORTH
Oct 10th, 2011, 16:47
Im not sure if i should regret paying the £1200 for the premium sound system now. i thought the 4x40w in my current s40 as good so im expecting something amazing from 5x130w, im unsure now!

NewVolvo
Oct 10th, 2011, 20:24
The Premium Sound that I upgraded to on my 2009 XC60 was very good. But I can now say that I made the misstake of not ordering the Sub as well. The sound was great, but I always found the bass missing out on something. Perhaps due to the size of the inside of the car.

The 2003 V70 that I had was an SE car and came with the Dolby system as standard with 9 speakers. I upgraded this to the 11 speaker system (at only £200!) and I would say that that system was better than the 2009 system of the XC60!

As a note, my 780 came with a system that has only 4 speakers but runs on 2 channels with 1 amp per each channel. Sound is actually deafening and amazing (for four speakers that is!). System was built by Alpine. Not bad today, even better almost 25 years ago!

fenton_jd
Oct 11th, 2011, 21:23
The sound system in my 10 year old S60 T5 SE is better than the Dynaudio in our C30 - much richer basier sounds

You have to remember the C30 is a ford volvo, whereas the S60 was a volvo volvo.

doubtful
Mar 7th, 2012, 11:01
I am not sure whether the PSS is the same now as it ever was - but I have a 2005 XC90 SE with the upgraded system and to me it is absolutely superb - as it was in my previous S60 D5 SE - I cannot realistically turn it up to full volume as it would be TOO loud - virtually no distortion great balance/bass/treble adjustment.
I would not buy a Volvo without it - and am considering changing my car for the latest 200ps model - unless it has the Premium system I would not buy it.
The basic system is appalling by comparison.:star:

RS LOZWORTH
Mar 7th, 2012, 21:33
I picked my car up last week, loving the premium sound system. Maybe the bass isnt as deep as i would like but im not complaining i havent set up the equilizer or the dolby pro logic yet and its still pretty good - well chuffed

Rawas
Mar 8th, 2012, 14:31
I am not sure whether the PSS is the same now as it ever was - but I have a 2005 XC90 SE with the upgraded system and to me it is absolutely superb - as it was in my previous S60 D5 SE - I cannot realistically turn it up to full volume as it would be TOO loud - virtually no distortion great balance/bass/treble adjustment.
I would not buy a Volvo without it - and am considering changing my car for the latest 200ps model - unless it has the Premium system I would not buy it.
The basic system is appalling by comparison.:star:

Careful though, the premium sound system without the Dynaudio speakers is not as good.

blackrevolver
Mar 8th, 2012, 15:07
Im not sure if i should regret paying the £1200 for the premium sound system now. i thought the 4x40w in my current s40 as good so im expecting something amazing from 5x130w, im unsure now!

1200 for an upgrade! madness! i hope for your sake its worth it!

volvorocks
Mar 8th, 2012, 17:05
1200 for an upgrade! madness! i hope for your sake its worth it!

The Premium Sound does sound good,although not that good.It does however sound better than Performance and High Performance.I do not consider it worth £1200.

It also depends what one is comparing with, and what one is used to sound wise.Bit like engine power,200BHP is great if youve come from 100bhp,although maybe not so good if your used to 300BHP

Regards

RS LOZWORTH
Mar 8th, 2012, 19:58
The Premium Sound does sound good,although not that good.It does however sound better than Performance and High Performance.I do not consider it worth £1200.

It also depends what one is comparing with, and what one is used to sound wise.Bit like engine power,200BHP is great if youve come from 100bhp,although maybe not so good if your used to 300BHP

Regards

even though the bass isnt as deep as i would like the quality of the sound is amazing, you can have it very very loud with no distortion and for that reason its worth every penny :)

volvorocks
Mar 8th, 2012, 23:00
even though the bass isnt as deep as i would like the quality of the sound is amazing, you can have it very very loud with no distortion and for that reason its worth every penny :)

I suppose as well as the car into which PSS is installed makes a difference, as does comparison to other systems, I suppose every ones ears are set up different as well (being serious with the last bit BTW, not sarcastic!!)

Regards:)

JetBlastDeflector
Mar 9th, 2012, 10:13

I had a 2010 V70 with the 'Premium Sound System', I now have an XC90 with 'High Performance Sound System'. To be honest I cannot tell the difference?

Rawas
Mar 9th, 2012, 11:00
I had a 2010 V70 with the 'Premium Sound System', I now have an XC90 with 'High Performance Sound System'. To be honest I cannot tell the difference?

Of course you can't tell the difference, this is normal for people who are not trained to real music listening sessions (nothing personal). This thing needs time. You have to spend hours & hours of listening to start telling which system is good and which is not, (only if you are really into it).
The difference is literary amazing.

Anadinolin
Mar 9th, 2012, 11:04
Of course you can't tell the difference, this is normal for people who are not trained to real music listening sessions (nothing personal). This thing needs time. You have to spend hours & hours of listening to start telling which system is good and which is not, (only if you are really into it).
The difference is literary amazing.

it also helps to have the right songs....at ICE sound quality competitions we used to get a test cd/set of mp3 files to play, you can really tell who's system had the quality when you went round listening to the same song/sounds from different systems :thumbs_up:

Rawas
Mar 9th, 2012, 11:14
[QUOTE=volvorocks;1111996]The Premium Sound does sound good,although not that good.It does however sound better than Performance and High Performance.I do not consider it worth £1200.

Hi volvorocks,
I am sorry, but I would spend 2400 on the premium sound system with the Dynaudio speakers, and not 1200 sterling because that is how much they worth.
Even though they are shelf speakers and not the speakers on the XC90, I still would like you to read the ratings and may be the reviews of the attached.
http://www.audioreview.com/cat/speakers/bookshelf-speakers/dynaudio/contour-1-3-se/prd_119446_4290crx.aspx

d2k
Mar 9th, 2012, 11:22

lol.... i payed that for my entire T5 (with premium sound system!!-- 4x 75w i think)

volvorocks
Mar 9th, 2012, 13:21
[QUOTE=volvorocks;1111996]The Premium Sound does sound good,although not that good.It does however sound better than Performance and High Performance.I do not consider it worth £1200.

Hi volvorocks,
I am sorry, but I would spend 2400 on the premium sound system with the Dynaudio speakers, and not 1200 sterling because that is how much they worth.
Even though they are shelf speakers and not the speakers on the XC90, I still would like you to read the ratings and may be the reviews of the attached.
http://www.audioreview.com/cat/speakers/bookshelf-speakers/dynaudio/contour-1-3-se/prd_119446_4290crx.aspx

Hi Rawas

Yes,thanks for that,interesting read.Iagree Dynaudio is good.

The latest Volvos do not have Dynaudio speakers/set up though and IMO the sound systems do not sound as good as a result.

Regards

LJD
Mar 27th, 2012, 23:38
Old Volvos use to get the Dynaudio gear knicked, it was that good !

The JAG "B&W" system is nothing special at all and should not really wear the "B&W" badge

volvorocks
Mar 28th, 2012, 00:19

No chance of that then in the newer Volvos!

Rawas
Mar 28th, 2012, 08:02

The JAG "B&W" system is nothing special at all and should not really wear the "B&W" badge

That is true.
With the exception of a single model I believe, Dynaudios are always rated higher than Bowers&Wilkins. However both marques are High-End speakers and they are classified way ahead (in terms of musicality, imaging & sound stage) of other commercials; JBL, Bose, Infinity and the likes.

LJD
Mar 28th, 2012, 12:03
That is true.
With the exception of a single model I believe, Dynaudios are always rated higher than Bowers&Wilkins. However both marques are High-End speakers and they are classified way ahead (in terms of musicality, imaging & sound stage) of other commercials; JBL, Bose, Infinity and the likes.

I was told by a certain "Editor" of a very famous car magazine that the "B&W" relationship with Jag went ugly....... I visited the Showroom and was shocked at how bad the system was. Ok..it can do some funky stuff etc . But my old MX5 with Genesis amp and DLS speakers etc walked all over the jag for SQ etc

The bass on the XF series is nothing good at all, very very"slow" and not crossed over well.

Rawas
Mar 28th, 2012, 12:41
I was told by a certain "Editor" of a very famous car magazine that the "B&W" relationship with Jag went ugly....... I visited the Showroom and was shocked at how bad the system was. Ok..it can do some funky stuff etc . But my old MX5 with Genesis amp and DLS speakers etc walked all over the jag for SQ etc

The bass on the XF series is nothing good at all, very very"slow" and not crossed over well.

I am not very familiar with the sound system of the Jaguar XF, however from what you're mentioning, I would be careful to put the blame on the speakers only, may be the imperfection is from the electronics associated with them, and /or the mismatch of amp/preamp and speaker system.
Again I never heard the B&Ws in any car audio assembly, so I cannot really tell how they sound, but one thing for sure that their home sets are outstanding, especially their Nautilus series.

NewVolvo
Mar 29th, 2012, 07:53
Having had an XF as a rental in Germany that was equipped with the B&W system all I can say is, yes - it was good but not a patch IMO on the Volvo XC60 Dynaudio I had at the time.

However, reading other posts, I didn't realize that the Volvo system is "only" 130W which sounds a bit puny.... my current....hrm, 5 series, has 600W and it's impossible to sit inside of the car when turned up. Qualit is also very very good and I would say that its the best sound system of any car I've ever heard. Although it is a €1000 upgrade here in Germany so not cheap and I think it's well worth it.

Rawas
Mar 29th, 2012, 10:06
Having had an XF as a rental in Germany that was equipped with the B&W system all I can say is, yes - it was good but not a patch IMO on the Volvo XC60 Dynaudio I had at the time.

However, reading other posts, I didn't realize that the Volvo system is "only" 130W which sounds a bit puny.... my current....hrm, 5 series, has 600W and it's impossible to sit inside of the car when turned up. Qualit is also very very good and I would say that its the best sound system of any car I've ever heard. Although it is a €1000 upgrade here in Germany so not cheap and I think it's well worth it.

Volvo's premium sound system power amp. is 5x130 w, this is 650 watt.
http://blogs.insideline.com/straightline/2011/03/2011-volvo-s60-t6-awd-audio-review.html

Smithy37
Mar 29th, 2012, 12:25
I have a V60 with the High performance multimedia system fitted. Speaking as a man who once owned an S60R with the famed dynaudio system I too was a little disappointed in the sound. Mainly the bottom end bass.
My 'Fix' was to invest 145GBP in a pioneer TS-WX110A space saving, powered, subwoofer. I had initially decided to fit this in the boot, but after a bit of cajoling I managed to squeeze her under the passenger seat. I thought this would be better acoustically than hidden/muffled in the boot.
Now I am not a bass junkie and must confess to being very conservative with the settings, but I think I have managed to make this system a winner.
I am able to tweak the graphic equaliser in this system perfectly to my tastes. I can also control the sub through the wired remote which I have managed to hide in the waterfall storage space behind the dash.

The sound won't make your ears bleed but it now certainly 'feels' loud enough.

I have tried to take pictures of the system nestled under the seat but I can't get a decent enough shot to demonstrate what I mean.

Best 145 pounds I have ever spent!

LJD
Mar 29th, 2012, 14:44

And if i put my old 3 watt hifi system in your car , you would almost pass out !!

yes..3 x watts . NEVER ever believe the "watts" sales pitch, Quad 57's run of Leak stereo 20 in tri mode. Sounded Amazing

Ok... the situation B&W was they where told they would be doing the install, turns out Jag just really wanted the "name" and this annoyed B&W would had little control

Lexus also do a great install

who makes the volvo amps ??

volvorocks
Mar 29th, 2012, 14:48
who makes the volvo amps ??

http://www.audyssey.com/about/press-releases/2011/06/12/audyssey-multeq-xt-sound-technology-chosen-volvo-s60-deliver-premium

...not sure whether they actually make them or just do the acoustics etc...

LJD
Mar 29th, 2012, 16:09
http://www.audyssey.com/about/press-releases/2011/06/12/audyssey-multeq-xt-sound-technology-chosen-volvo-s60-deliver-premium

...not sure whether they actually make them or just do the acoustics etc...

Thats the new models !! And very good Audyssey are .

But who made the 2002 amps on the V70 ?

Rawas
Mar 29th, 2012, 16:14
Thats the new models !! And very good Audyssey are .

But who made the 2002 amps on the V70 ?

Alpine did.

LJD
Mar 29th, 2012, 17:23
Ok...so like a Aston Martin ? !!

Another question,
Alpine speakers as well?
I have a boxed pair of "morels" that would probably fit . Also if the amp is a standard 4 chn etc i have a few options under the bed, including a stunning old skool "soundstream"

Rawas
Mar 30th, 2012, 08:39
Ok...so like a Aston Martin ? !!

Another question,
Alpine speakers as well?
I have a boxed pair of "morels" that would probably fit . Also if the amp is a standard 4 chn etc i have a few options under the bed, including a stunning old skool "soundstream"

I don't know, but I would like to know. The only way to tell is by removing the door panel and to read the manufacturer label on speaker magnet. If you are going to do this please let us know.
The amp is located under the passenger seat, check if it's a 4 channels or not.
Regards

RS LOZWORTH
Mar 30th, 2012, 17:55
I have a V60 with the High performance multimedia system fitted. Speaking as a man who once owned an S60R with the famed dynaudio system I too was a little disappointed in the sound. Mainly the bottom end bass.
My 'Fix' was to invest 145GBP in a pioneer TS-WX110A space saving, powered, subwoofer. I had initially decided to fit this in the boot, but after a bit of cajoling I managed to squeeze her under the passenger seat. I thought this would be better acoustically than hidden/muffled in the boot.
Now I am not a bass junkie and must confess to being very conservative with the settings, but I think I have managed to make this system a winner.
I am able to tweak the graphic equaliser in this system perfectly to my tastes. I can also control the sub through the wired remote which I have managed to hide in the waterfall storage space behind the dash.

The sound won't make your ears bleed but it now certainly 'feels' loud enough.

I have tried to take pictures of the system nestled under the seat but I can't get a decent enough shot to demonstrate what I mean.

Best 145 pounds I have ever spent!

Did you put this into a brand new V60? If yes, where did you get it from and how did you wire it in?

I want one :)

LJD
Mar 30th, 2012, 19:09
My plan will be to get a Ipod link up to the head unit on my V70 D5. I only use APple lossless files to keep the quality

If i have the smaller of the 2 amps I can either buy the bigger one S/H or fit one i have (better quality)
then take the door handles off and swap the speakers for some New "Morels"
I have . Need to locate the crossovers as they will not be great quality compared to the Morel ones.
Then swap the centre speaker over for a better version. If the original speaker wires are ok? it will save me re wiring . The Morels need a good 100 watts to get them going and keep them under control . I might play with the door speaker mountings to get them more rigid and add some more "damping to the doors.

I dont want top play around adding a sub etc . Those days are over

If anyone is near London and is interested in doing a V70 d5 install , i would be interested in adding my opinion and knowledge

Its Volvos i know nothing about ! But ICE is a serious hobby of mine for years

Boardwalker
Apr 9th, 2012, 14:20
I have a 1999 S-70T with a sound system that needs service. From your experiences, would you recommend the local dealership for service or take it to an independent shop. Rather than replace it, I'd prefer to just have it repaired if possible. I'm in the northern Virginia/DC area. Do dealerships have qualified sound techs on staff?

LJD
Apr 9th, 2012, 16:24
I have a 1999 S-70T with a sound system that needs service. From your experiences, would you recommend the local dealership for service or take it to an independent shop. Rather than replace it, I'd prefer to just have it repaired if possible. I'm in the northern Virginia/DC area. Do dealerships have qualified sound techs on staff?

If its a volvo system
i would be tempted to post up all the faults on this and any US Volvo forums

You might find some issues easy to fix?

Rawas
Apr 9th, 2012, 16:35

Is your unit an SC901 Premium sound? if so, do not replace it because they are very very good.
Yes, all Volvo dealers should be able to repair it in house or they usually send the audio units out to technicians they are associated with. What I think you should do is to try the independent shop first if it's trustworthy. Dealers cost you definitely more.
Regards

Boardwalker
Apr 9th, 2012, 16:42
Is your unit an SC901 Premium sound? if so, do not replace it because they are very very good.
Yes, all Volvo dealers should be able to repair it in house or they usually send the audio units out to technicians they are associated with. What I think you should do is to try the independent shop first if it's trustworthy. Dealers cost you definitely more.
Regards Yes, it's an SC901 Premium and I agree, it's a nice-sounding system to me. Thanks, I will try to find a local indy sound shop first and the dealer as a last resort.

LJD
Apr 9th, 2012, 18:24
still might be worth posting up the issues

Going to hurt if you find out it was a simple issue

I have heard of people paying for new amps and speakers due to not knowing how to use their head unit !!

semiretired
Mar 31st, 2013, 17:10

Lucky you! I recently changed to S60 and should have been more thoughtful about audio system - no USB. Anyone know what approximate cost would be to have USB added so I can play MP3s?
Before I take it to Volvo in Stockton!!
Cheers,
SR

rogerb
Apr 1st, 2013, 03:27
An old thread ,but the below may help some one.
On my present car a 2010 V70 I have the Dynadio and volvo sub (5*130w+ 2*130w sub).
But I think that the system on my old 2003 V70 , premium and sub (the top version) sounded better . The base on the newer car sounds a bit one note ish , if you know what I mean.
Also the car would not play apple lossless via the USB from a stick. I don't have a iPod to try, and I don't want to have to keep plugging in my iPhone in to the USB so have not tried it with apple lossless either.
I think volvo did an iPod interface and lead ,but have only ever seen one and it had the old apple plug on it , not the newer lighting connector .

Regards Roger

LJD
Apr 1st, 2013, 09:17
An old thread ,but the below may help some one.
On my present car a 2010 V70 I have the Dynadio and volvo sub (5*130w+ 2*130w sub).
But I think that the system on my old 2003 V70 , premium and sub (the top version) sounded better . The base on the newer car sounds a bit one note ish , if you know what I mean.
Also the car would not play apple lossless via the USB from a stick. I don't have a iPod to try, and I don't want to have to keep plugging in my iPhone in to the USB so have not tried it with apple lossless either.
I think volvo did an iPod interface and lead ,but have only ever seen one and it had the old apple plug on it , not the newer lighting connector .

Regards Roger

I believe the early cars where a lot better .My sister had a 2011 with the full system and it was nothing special at all

wonder if they are just acting as consultants and allowing the brand name to be used . Aston Martin and jaguar do this a lot
I laugh when people say their speakers in a Aston are "LInn' !!!!!!!

volvorocks
Apr 1st, 2013, 22:03
I believe the early cars where a lot better .My sister had a 2011 with the full system and it was nothing special at all

The old Dynaudio was much much better. The latest Volvo Premium sound is not that good at all. Its certainly not worth the extra payment. However it IS better than the standard offering. Speakers are 'pants'.The latest offering is marketing over quality. I know good music - and Premium Sound is NOT good audio. It should be standard, with MUCH better offered as an £800 upgrade option

Many people will disagree with me, although that may be because they have not actually heard properly good sound reproduction?

Regards

LJD
Apr 1st, 2013, 23:05
The old Dynaudio was much much better. The latest Volvo Premium sound is not that good at all. Its certainly not worth the extra payment. However it IS better than the standard offering. Speakers are 'pants'.The latest offering is marketing over quality. I know good music - and Premium Sound is NOT good audio. It should be standard, with MUCH better offered as an £800 upgrade option

Many people will disagree with me, although that may be because they have not actually heard properly good sound reproduction?

Regards

I am sure its a "License" agreement . Same as the "B&W" systems in jags. NOTHING special at all and certainly not all made by them !!

Now the old Lexus was another system everyone talked about ."Mark levinson" , until you took it all apart and found it was Alpine !

NewVolvo
Apr 1st, 2013, 23:28
Well to be honest, the standard sound I got in my 2003 V70 2.5T SE was awesome! Dolby, 9 speakers - which I upgraded (for very smal money) to more powerful speakers and 11 speakers as a factory option and was truly wonderful.

The Premium Sound I upgraded to on my 2009 XC60 D5 SE Lux was crap. Always missed the bas (didn't take the sub option).

Wife's 2009 S40 2.0D had High Performance Sound (option) which was great. Very powerful and clear.

Wife's new V40 will have Premium Sound Multimedia - we will soon find out how that is.

As a reference, I run a 9.1 system at home..... :D

volvorocks
Apr 1st, 2013, 23:56
Now the old Lexus was another system everyone talked about ."Mark levinson" , until you took it all apart and found it was Alpine !

But the Lexus kit does sound good though!!

alainTH
Aug 17th, 2019, 10:09
volvorocks: hi i am curious to see the eq settings you use on premium sound volvo. i don't know how see the picture you said was in 'album' (?) section of the profile
regards