PDA

View Full Version : VOC info pack?

minesa240x3
Oct 19th, 2011, 21:00
Just wondering if the blue cards I had given to me at this years AGM (20th March 2011) are correct.I have handed out quite a few and one person has since told me he has had no reply and that was a few months ago he even says he sent off payment.I only see him when we go shopping so not a friend just someone with a 940 volvo.I gave him the information pack form(blue card) and a joining form the one with two pages showing cars at variouse BKV's.
The address on the blue free information card is Freepost PT802,Portsmouth,PO64YZ.

And The joining leaflet(the glossy one)Arbons House,Water Street,Lavenham,Sudbury,Suffolk,CO109RN.

Just need clarification before I hand out any more cards.
And then I can ask the man just where and how he paid complete with his details so I can chase it up.
Many Thanks Brian.

foggyjames
Oct 19th, 2011, 23:54
Find out what form of payment he sent and to where, and we'll see what we can do. If it was a cheque, find out if it was cashed. I'm not familiar with the blue cards, but I suspect that freepost address would have been for John Smith, who used to administer the membership stuff. It (the freepost address) may now be defunct. Lavenham are the people to send that stuff to now.

cheers

James