PDA

View Full Version : Here is the one s70r manual

Rubic cube
Oct 20th, 2011, 14:44
This is as clean as they come. how do i know .Ive seen it been in it not mine but .If youre looking for one of these go have a look at it .You will not regret it.you will thank me for bringing it to youre attention e bay item (140623786668

fungus
Oct 20th, 2011, 15:55
Is it me, or is there something missing?
Ah there it is an ebay item number.
isn't editting good.

outnumbered
Oct 20th, 2011, 16:02
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140623786668?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2 Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp3984.m570 .l1313%26_nkw%3D140623786668%2B%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

pdrvolvo
Oct 20th, 2011, 17:10
looks pretty dam good.

peter.

RUTV70
Oct 20th, 2011, 19:04
Looks and sounds a little cracker...be interesting to see what it finally goes for.
So I've put it on my "watching" list out of sheer interest.!!

Neil

RUTV70
Oct 21st, 2011, 11:30
7 bids..and at £1500 currently..with 8 days to go.!

Neil

AndyPants
Oct 21st, 2011, 20:43
Looks nice and all, but seems like quite a lot of money for a car without Tax & MOT... If your taking it to an MOT station theres no probs taking it 10 miles, assuming there isn't another nearby of course! (otherwise it might be taking the Mickey)

Immediately makes me think theres something to hide...

Rubic cube
Oct 21st, 2011, 23:28
Looks nice and all, but seems like quite a lot of money for a car without Tax & MOT... If your taking it to an MOT station theres no probs taking it 10 miles, assuming there isn't another nearby of course! (otherwise it might be taking the Mickey)

Immediately makes me think theres something to hide...

He has no insurance on it its on his volvo d5 which he use is for work he bought it because like he said in his advert hes a volvo nut . But he told me a few months ago when he made enquires about insurance the quote was less than his d5 .i know him well and he did have to spend about £1000 on d5 clutch so now money is a bit tight for him

AndyPants
Oct 22nd, 2011, 00:07
He has no insurance on it its on his volvo d5 which he use is for work he bought it because like he said in his advert hes a volvo nut . But he told me a few months ago when he made enquires about insurance the quote was less than his d5 .i know him well and he did have to spend about £1000 on d5 clutch so now money is a bit tight for him

Fair enough, but the car would be worth a lot more with an MOT on it. Could maybe get temp. insurance or even take a full policy and cancel it within 2 weeks and probably only need to pay an admin fee if thats what it took to get it MOT'd :)

Surprised its fetching so much without one to be honest!

P.S. I know what its like with a £1000 bill for a diesel clutch! (ouch) I very nearly bought a V70 TDi a year ago with a tired clutch, even paid a deposit, until I found out how much it was going to be! I was thinking £600-£700 which was plenty in itself but nope...

RUTV70
Oct 22nd, 2011, 09:49
Well, it didn't sell apparently...last I saw was 8 bids and a price of £1550 but I don't know where it ended up.?
I agree with Andy though...it would have been SO much better if it had a new MOT.!!

Neil

kitejumper
Oct 22nd, 2011, 21:04
I was the highest bidder on his lovely looking volvo. I thought my wife could lose the mazda, use my saffy and get myself this one with a few less miles on the clock. I sent the seller a list of questions, as you do, regarding the state of the car and he took the car of ebay due to a change of heart, he mentioned he was able to get another garage to keep it in, so changed his mind. I did ask about getting the mot done and the insurance issue was the same reason as what i was told. As has been said its a bit weird to have, what looks on first glance, a sorted car, with all the history, then to let the mot expire and not get it sorted out prior to selling. One could reiterate that there may have been something that was possible wrong with it, which could have been a issue. Running at 310bhp is a lot from stock and I would hazard a uneducated guess that all that power comes at a price. But hey what do I know.
It looked great , they are a great car and I wanted two!