PDA

View Full Version : XC90 owners

Peter Milnes
Jun 20th, 2003, 23:53
Come on then guys let's get your names and addresses (e-mail me privately) and VOC member numbers and I will start to get the register ready for you. Now remember the S60 register started with only one member and now see how many they have. In return for your details I will send you a form for registration of your vehicles on the XC90 register.

All the best, Peter

Stephen B
Jul 11th, 2003, 00:58
Am I the first? anyway sent details in seperate e-mail, hope that gets the ball rolling.

Stephen B
XC90 T6 SE Crystal Green

crazycastles
Aug 1st, 2003, 22:23
Hi

I Have recently purchased an xc90, i wondered if the club has had any info on installers of the rear entertainment system as my dealer cant install till at the eariest may 2004, also do you know if it is posible to link in the nav screen to the system or if there is anyone that can install tv to the screen

Many thanks

Kate

Peter Milnes
Aug 2nd, 2003, 01:27
Why not ask Volvo Cars UK if they can tell you which dealer could do the job now, or if they have a pet ICE installer who knows what is needed and can do the job pronto. After all they want to sell you the car and make you a happy bunny so they should be prepared to step up the anti to get it done ASAP. I hope you have success and maybe we may meet up at Gaydon (Aug 31st). The venue is the old RAF Gaydon, now known as the Heritage Motor Centre. It is found just off Junction 12 of the M40 (well signposted but just follow the Volvos).

All the best, Peter

Uselesshippy
Nov 16th, 2011, 19:43
hmmmmmmmm

AB-UK
Nov 17th, 2011, 00:12
What's this "XC90 Register" about?

Nemesis
Nov 17th, 2011, 19:56
What's this "XC90 Register" about?

Thread from "Jun 20th, 2003" did this thing even take off ?

Coconut
Nov 20th, 2011, 09:10
Peter,

For the benefit of anyone like me that might read this,
who doesn't have a clue what this "Register" is that you have mentioned,
Can you explain in detail why I would want to send you my personal contact details ?

What would the benefits be of registering on this Register,
and what protection I might have against diclosure of my personal details
to other parties without my consent ( Data Protection Act etc ),
to avoid me being bombarded with loads of unwanted Junk Mail ???

Thanks,

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d129/coconut11/Coconut1.jpg

TruckbusUK
Nov 20th, 2011, 09:45
Wouldn't bother Coconut ... I think it was just another very old thread resurrected by Uselesshippy to get his thread count up!

Nemesis
Nov 20th, 2011, 18:50
Wouldn't bother Coconut ... I think it was just another very old thread resurrected by Uselesshippy to get his thread count up!

And damn irritating it is too :lightning: