PDA

View Full Version : Christmas is coming...............

Liam
Nov 15th, 2011, 12:00
It would be interesting to know what members have put on their Christmas wishlist. Mine is a Kindle which will allow me to build up a massive library and carry it around with me, and maybe read it as well! Not too exciting, eh?

migrator
Nov 15th, 2011, 12:30
Sat Nav.

The Hooded Claw
Nov 15th, 2011, 12:36
Already got mine ... See This Thread >>>>>>http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=138654

Keith

Andy Northface
Nov 15th, 2011, 12:46
I've asked SWIMBO for the original series of V on DVD but I don't think she's took the hint? :(
Also a new 16gig MP3 player because mines a little bit ropey now. :)

lyron
Nov 15th, 2011, 13:29
SEX!!!well have just had me birthday so christmas is the next thing to look forward to:thumbs_up:oh the joys of getting older eh.

Lhiang33
Nov 15th, 2011, 13:51
i got myself the old kindle for xmas last year....what a buy. awesome little things :)
this year im either gonna treat myself to a new sofa, or a nice new telly

christheancient
Nov 15th, 2011, 14:08
Daft as it may seem, a pair of black projector indicators!

I bought the projector headlamps a while back from pfv, but couldn't afford the matching indicators at the same time. I can afford them now; but pfv have run out of them and are waiting for some more to come in on back order (from a long, long way away in a container-load of stuff).

Apart from that, I've already got my main pressie from me to me (coz I'm single and take no notice of christmas) which is a nice bottle of scotch whisky!

tt82
Nov 15th, 2011, 14:13
Various clothes, books and DVD's mainly.

weble
Nov 15th, 2011, 14:35
Julianne Hough in a Miss Santa outfit! :D

Seriously tho, i've found a 1:43 scale Volvo S80 on ebay i want, in silver to match mine!

I'm also a BIG scalextric collecter so i always hope for a car or three ;D

In reality, stuff for the new caravan is a need, brake pads for the Volvo, matching spare wheel, etc lol

oldbob
Nov 15th, 2011, 14:45
I wanna new shed me its a man thing Not too sure about the kindle. I do like reading but the feel and smell of a new book is all part of it. I tried an electronic book It felt really strange

RUTV70
Nov 15th, 2011, 14:46
I don't have a wish list..unless you count the man from the Premium Bonds calling to tell me I've won the million.!!..but that's nowt to do with Christmas.!

Mrs. and I will give each other a few pressies as usual...Gawd knows why 'cos neither of us "do" Christmas...I suppose we just get caught up in it like so many.

Neil

scr8pdo
Nov 15th, 2011, 15:26
Probably ask Jess to get me some new outer bushes for my V70 so I can use it again, its been sitting outside the house for a month as it needs a test, just aint got around to it yet, sad I know :(

david philips
Nov 18th, 2011, 15:45
i love 2 things for christmas first before christmas being able to dress up and be santa visting my kids giveing them a small toy and some sweetsalow i think they now know its me certainly the older one does, secondly to see them opening there presents on christmas morning,for me i never what anything myself but just to be with my wife @ kids great.:thumbs_up:

S60D5-185
Nov 18th, 2011, 16:49
JANUARY 2nd BAH HUMBUG!

Oh alright. a galvanised single motorbike trailer would be top of my list even a nice used one:thumbs_up:

volvorocks
Nov 18th, 2011, 16:54
I wanna new shed me its a man thing....

You can have one of my cars then!!!!

fowlerman
Nov 18th, 2011, 17:18
An ex-miitary Scammell Expiorer 6x6 recovery vehicle, with a 6-pot Gardner engine in it, same as I've asked for every year for yonks. I mean, how many pairs of socks do you need. AND it wouldn't need snow tyres.:tongwink:

What I am getting, apparently, is a 1/24th scale model of "Earl Beatty", a friends Burrell showman's steam road loco, which I played a small part in restoring a few years ago.

At least I'll have room for it, unlike the Scammell. :thumbs_up:

Pete.

RXS
Nov 19th, 2011, 13:33
Barr humbug

broads
Nov 19th, 2011, 14:52
advance wishes from broad a very happy Christmas

NewVolvo
Nov 20th, 2011, 15:49
Christmas - rush, stress and mayhem!

Off to Sweden this year (alternate with Poland every 2nd year) for a few days to see the family and then to Japan :)

convert
Nov 21st, 2011, 00:26
I would like my t sport s40 to have 200+bhp.

940_Turbo
Nov 21st, 2011, 01:50
Can't remember the last time I got a Christmas present. It's for children adults don't get presents.

XC60MY12
Nov 21st, 2011, 10:43
Can't remember the last time I got a Christmas present. It's for children adults don't get presents.

Bah! Humbug!

longyear
Nov 22nd, 2011, 13:44
With a 12 year old, 3 year old, and 3 week old, doubt I'll get much! But I'll settle for a Dave Matthews Band CD, the "An Idiot Abroad" DVD, and a nice new shirt for the couple of social do's I'll be attending. :)

I need to save brownie points with the wife because it's my 40th next July (2012) and there's talk of a city break jaunt with the gents, and what i really want for my 40th is an (original, obviously) Mini to tinker with. (had two in the early 90s).

:)

D5driver
Nov 22nd, 2011, 14:00
A D300 body :thumbs_up:

XC60MY12
Nov 22nd, 2011, 15:57
A D300 body :thumbs_up:

When I looked at your post before logging in there was a QR code at the left beneath your login name. When I scanned it I was taken to a Wikipedia page that was not available. After I logged in, the code was not visible; so what's occurin' D5driver?:ani-bounce:

Toplights
Nov 23rd, 2011, 23:49
My 1964 body.

D5driver
Nov 24th, 2011, 13:49
When I looked at your post before logging in there was a QR code at the left beneath your login name. When I scanned it I was taken to a Wikipedia page that was not available. After I logged in, the code was not visible; so what's occurin' D5driver?:ani-bounce:

Not too sure what has happened to it :err:
It should link to my website and contact details. Thanks for noticing, i will look into it now :thumbs_up:

Ninja59
Nov 24th, 2011, 18:53
hmm i think my new GF *rubs chin*