PDA

View Full Version : XC90 - Bonnet & passenger side head light wanted?

Ken Robertson
Dec 26th, 2011, 08:34
Hi There - I'm new to the Volvo forum - so apologies if I've posted this in the wrong thread, but I'm desperately looking for a 2nd hand bonnet & front passenger side headlight cluster for a 53 plate XC90 D5 AWD. My wife managed to "Drive" into a skip a month ago and since then I've found it almost impossible to get 2nd hand spares of this type for the XC90. The damage is not massive but I'm keen to get it repaired and to restore "The Big Green Fun Buss" back to it's former glory. We had twins a year ago - also have a 6yr & 4yr old, hence the need for a bigger car - and have had the XC90 for 16 months now. I absolutely love it and am a total convert to the whole XC90 experience but the availablity of 2nd hand body panels etc is driving me mad - or maybe it's the kids not sure. Anyway if anyone can point me in the right direction or help in anyway, I'd be most grateful. I live in Edinburgh, so anything north of the border spares / parts wise would be great - having said that I'm not fussy where I can get them from. Many thanks in advance. Ken.

GJB
Dec 26th, 2011, 22:18
Hi There - I'm new to the Volvo forum - so apologies if I've posted this in the wrong thread, but I'm desperately looking for a 2nd hand bonnet & front passenger side headlight cluster for a 53 plate XC90 D5 AWD. My wife managed to "Drive" into a skip a month ago and since then I've found it almost impossible to get 2nd hand spares of this type for the XC90. The damage is not massive but I'm keen to get it repaired and to restore "The Big Green Fun Buss" back to it's former glory. We had twins a year ago - also have a 6yr & 4yr old, hence the need for a bigger car - and have had the XC90 for 16 months now. I absolutely love it and am a total convert to the whole XC90 experience but the availablity of 2nd hand body panels etc is driving me mad - or maybe it's the kids not sure. Anyway if anyone can point me in the right direction or help in anyway, I'd be most grateful. I live in Edinburgh, so anything north of the border spares / parts wise would be great - having said that I'm not fussy where I can get them from. Many thanks in advance. Ken.

They are on ebay quite often