PDA

View Full Version : XC60 R Design Geartronic Premium

Slickfingers
Jan 6th, 2012, 20:31
Just testing the water for interest. I will be selling my 2012 MY in late July. Just not too sure if I am jumping ship to the Evoque or staying with XC60.

I have a D5 R Design in Black. Geartronic with Premium pack (SAT NAV) with the new Media Centre.

Extra's are BLIS and Family Pack. Rear parking sensors (I think I paid extra). Cannot remember if all was part of the pack or additional cost. Will probably be looking for around £31K. Oh and BI Xenon Lights (they were defo any extra to the R Design).

Anyone interested? Estimated mileage 12K. Car will be available from the Hatfield area.

volvorocks
Jan 6th, 2012, 21:09
Just testing the water for interest. I will be selling my 2012 MY in late July. Just not too sure if I am jumping ship to the Evoque or staying with XC60.

I have a D5 R Design in Black. Geartronic with Premium pack (SAT NAV) with the new Media Centre.

Extra's are BLIS and Family Pack. Rear parking sensors (I think I paid extra). Cannot remember if all was part of the pack or additional cost. Will probably be looking for around £31K. Oh and BI Xenon Lights (they were defo any extra to the R Design).

Anyone interested? Estimated mileage 12K. Car will be available from the Hatfield area.

I was really keen on the Evoque when I saw pics. Still like it in real life although as others have said it looks a little like something heavy has been dropped on the roof and squashed it!

Regards

Loskie
Jan 20th, 2012, 06:20
I was sat behind an Evoque yesterday at a roundabout. I was really puzzled that they had such small narrow wheels. Until I realised it was the spacesaver wheel on the rear I was looking at.

DOH!!

Nice looking car though and pretty good value compared with the competition.