PDA

View Full Version : XC90 rubber footwell mats

tim365uk
Feb 17th, 2012, 14:10
Does anyone know of any good quality rubber mats?
I would prefer the deep set rubber type.

Any ideas anyone?
Thank you.

Dave777
Mar 6th, 2012, 15:56
I have a set of genuine Volvo deep rubber mats I wish to sell. Just sold my XC90 Executive. It is the set of 4 for row 1 and 2 and they fit the original Volvo pegs in the footwell really neatly.

They are used but look like new. I am in West Sussex, let me know if you are still interested

Dave

Sydneyuk
Mar 6th, 2012, 18:46
I have a set of genuine Volvo deep rubber mats I wish to sell. Just sold my XC90 Executive. It is the set of 4 for row 1 and 2 and they fit the original Volvo pegs in the footwell really neatly.

They are used but look like new. I am in West Sussex, let me know if you are still interested

Dave

Hi Dave

I'd be interested (at the right price) if the OP doesn't want them.

What are you looking for in £'s?

Thanks

Sydney.

Dave777
Mar 7th, 2012, 22:44
Thanks Sydney. I have not heard from the OP as of yet. They seem to be around £55 new. They obviously do not wear out much so £35+postage. They are quite heavy which is an issue!!!

Dave

Sydneyuk
Mar 8th, 2012, 11:58
Thanks Sydney. I have not heard from the OP as of yet. They seem to be around £55 new. They obviously do not wear out much so £35+postage. They are quite heavy which is an issue!!!

Dave

Hi Dave

Forgot to ask but what colour are they?

Also what's the estimate on postage costs?

Dave777
Mar 8th, 2012, 15:23
Black rubber. 4 total, driver side has heel pad. Excellent condition.

I am estimating £7-£10 delivery as they are very thick sturdy Volvo rubber and weigh 6.7Kg!

Cheers

Dave

Sydneyuk
Mar 8th, 2012, 23:32
Black rubber. 4 total, driver side has heel pad. Excellent condition.

I am estimating £7-£10 delivery as they are very thick sturdy Volvo rubber and weigh 6.7Kg!

Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave

I was after beige mats to match the car. Hopefully you'll receive an offer on here.

Good luck.

Dave777
Mar 10th, 2012, 14:03
Thanks for letting me know.

Dave

Dave777
Jul 15th, 2012, 17:51
They are still available. I can't PM as not enough posts sorry.

Been busy elsewhere so haven't pushed them. They are in my garage with some other bits from the XC90 after I sadly sold it. All details as before, plus roof bars, luggage cover and cargo nets etc

Thanks for the interest.

Cheers

Dave

jagrullar
Jul 15th, 2012, 22:37
They are still available. I can't PM as not enough posts sorry.

Been busy elsewhere so haven't pushed them. They are in my garage with some other bits from the XC90 after I sadly sold it. All details as before, plus roof bars, luggage cover and cargo nets etc

Thanks for the interest.

Cheers

Dave

Hi i might be interested, could you post an email address where i can contact you?

Dave777
Jul 15th, 2012, 22:45
danorman at onetel dot com

Cheers