PDA

View Full Version : I will pick upp my volvo xc90 today :) yes!!!!

mauritx
Jan 16th, 2006, 14:05
Today I will pick up my volvo xc90 from the volvo dealer....

I have see the car in the morning (cheking it before to buy) and it was very beutiful. There is some scraches and some imperfeccion in the paint like door marks from another cars but because is not new brand you can't say anything about it if I want one without any defect I have to buy a new one so. this xc90 is about 2 years old and crystalgreen. I was thinking to buy a new one but I get this for a very good price. I usually said before "never volvo" but there is something very special with the xc90. Is very big and there is space for a big family I have 3 children so the was perfect for me. It fell like a car when I was driving it so the was good. I was driving BMW M5 before so I hope that I will not be desapointed by volvo. I was looking for a big car that was safe and beutiful so volvo xc90 was perfect no so sporty like a bmw X5 but better if you have a big family.

Is very good that there is a forum specially for volvo xc90. I was looking for something like this in sweden but there is not. Anybody that now is there is a xc90 forum or club here around Sweden? because my english is quite bad ..

Anybody that now which funtion have this W button in the gearbox? I have geartronic .. you can chose between automatic and manuall.

regards

Mauritx

perussell
Jan 17th, 2006, 10:36
Try the forum www.vvspy.com. Seems to be completely independent of any Volvo club or anything but has a more 'international' flavour!

Chris_B
Jan 26th, 2006, 13:41
The "W" button is for the "Winter" setting for the gearbox. The owners manual will give you more information. I hope you enjoy the car!

Chris

dennisl1
Jan 26th, 2006, 14:49
Don't worry about your English, it's a lot better than my Swedish so keep it coming.