PDA

View Full Version : Cadley garage - Marlborough

Speedy
Apr 16th, 2012, 16:34
I'm just letting the community know that you should seriously consider taking your pride and joy here. I have just had my annual service done and found that my pneumatic engine mount was faulty, the mechanic picked it up immediately on the pre-service road test and this was replaced - what a difference the car now fly's and I was thinking of getting it chipped but I just can't see a reason any more, the 35min drive home was great as the car now accelerates really rather nicely!

The staff are top notch and its just how a garage should be, I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

Steve.

LJD
Apr 16th, 2012, 16:51
I'm just letting the community know that you should seriously consider taking your pride and joy here. I have just had my annual service done and found that my pneumatic engine mount was faulty, the mechanic picked it up immediately on the pre-service road test and this was replaced - what a difference the car now fly's and I was thinking of getting it chipped but I just can't see a reason any more, the 35min drive home was great as the car now accelerates really rather nicely!

The staff are top notch and its just how a garage should be, I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

Steve.

Interesting... As i grew up there and family still live there etc .Use to be as place where EVERY garage would rape the ass off the wealthy old locals ! A certain ex "mayor" of marlborough was a right con artist .His garage was terrible.
Cadley are a different type of place. More "old skool" Nice part of the world to walk around.
I also need to get my pneumatic mounts done .I know they affect the performance .