PDA

View Full Version : volvo480 Celebration N Reg

gingerjob95
Nov 2nd, 2002, 06:48
I have one for sale - is anyone interested? It has done 28000 miles, and is in good condition, with all the extras. Well looked after. Hope there is a taker out there. £4,000?

kathynewman
Nov 3rd, 2002, 13:08
I am interested in receiving more info about the car

gingerjob95
Nov 3rd, 2002, 17:17
Hallo Kathy. Thanks for replying.

The car is maroon, has part leather seats, a/c, automatic, only 28,000 miles as I said in the ad. It has a phillips radio/CD player. It has been well serviced, with all the details. Last service was July this year. I will include tax until March next year and it has MOT until March next year as well. It is a lovely little car (2 litre). I am selling it because I need more boot space. I will tell you everything that is wrong with it now. (After all, it is 7 years old - it can no longer be perfect). It has minor scratches on the body work, I think due to bad cleaning - can be taken out with T Cut) and scratches under the rear bumper, because it is a low car, I hit a very low wall, when reversing. These may come out with T-cut as well. It is missing two small plastic bars on the seat belt holds and it does not central lock from the inside (it does from the outside), because it needs a new relay switch. Mechanically, it is great. It had one previous owner, but I have run up most of the miles on it and it has not let me down at all. It is very comfortable, both front and back and I will be sorry to lose it, but thats life. I live in NW London. You are welcome to call me on 07951 460 087, if you are interested.
Esther Richard

bobo
Nov 25th, 2002, 18:37
Hi,

Is this 480 still for sale?

Many Thanks