PDA

View Full Version : XC60 Complete Load/Dirt Protector for sale

Elliott R
Jul 27th, 2012, 17:32
Brand New Volvo XC60 Complete Load/Dirt Liner for the boot of a Volvo XC60 and protects the boot floor, boot sides and back of the 2nd row seats.
Ideal for lugging rubbish or to protect your boot from pet hair. Also has a very useful flap to protect the top of the rear bumper when loading or unloading or pet entering or exiting.
Comes complete with carry bag & fitting instructions

Asking £95

Thank you for looking

Ramblin Man
Aug 2nd, 2012, 22:48
Hi

I could be interested in the boot liner but I have a couple of questions:

Is it a genuine Volvo accessory?

Is it black?

Where in Berkshire are you? I can get to Slough, Maidenhead area but beyond that is too far.

Many thanks

Denzil

Elliott R
Aug 3rd, 2012, 11:24
Hi Denzil,
Yes it is a genuine Volvo accessory. It is new (unused), only taken out of the clear plastic to ensure fitting instructions etc are there and complete.

I live in Wokingham, but work in London, so we could meet in inbetween if it helps.

I also have a pair of Illuminated instep plates for the front door sills.
Volvo wording for this is 'Enter in style'. Open the front door, and the Volvo logo embedded in the brushed aluminium footstep lights up together with the interior lighting to provide an illuminated welcome.

Regards

Elliott

Ramblin Man
Aug 3rd, 2012, 21:03
Hi Elliott

Thanks for responding about your location but Wokingham is a little too far as I no longer live in Staines but Princes Risborough.

I work in Acton, very near A40. Does this help

Regards

Bomber209
Aug 4th, 2012, 09:33
Elliot Hi; I'd be interested in the instep lighting set up. How much do you want for them?? Can you send to Aberdeen??

Elliott R
Aug 4th, 2012, 14:22
Hi Denzil,

I can meet up with you on Tuesday in the Acton area if that helps.
Mobile number is 07921 229358
Regards
Elliott

Elliott R
Aug 4th, 2012, 14:25
Bomber209,

Hi, they are still boxed and new - was thinking £50.

Not sure about arrangements for paying and sending goods...!
Do you know of anyone in the London area who can assist on your behalf?

Regards
Elliott

Ramblin Man
Aug 4th, 2012, 20:24
Hi Elliot

The Acton meet sounds good. I will be in touch tomorrow to sort out the finer details.

Tel: 07785 346498

Denzil

Elliott R
Aug 7th, 2012, 13:31
Thank you for looking - but this has now been sold

b1ggles
Sep 1st, 2012, 23:53
Hi there

Is the boot protector still available? If so, I live in Finchampstead and will definitely have it.

Cheers

Jamie