PDA

View Full Version : Thats it I'm forced tio sell my lovely 145...

Triang
Apr 17th, 2006, 09:51
But the wife wants and campervan and thats it!

Volvo don't make em and try as hard as I can I can't make my 145 sleep 4 and have room for a kitchen unit!

You can see it here...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Volvo-45-1973-Timewarp-Estate-Low-Miles_W0QQitemZ4631844847QQcategoryZ122153QQssPage NameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

All I can say is that it really is as good as it looks - and as you know good 145s are pretty rare,,,

Mike_Brace
Apr 17th, 2006, 12:31
You got it wrong - put the wife on e-bay!!!

I do sympathise they do have to be obeyed!

Mike

Triang
Apr 17th, 2006, 15:16
Thats a good idea Mike!

I'll tell her you suggested it!

Ross

Mike_Brace
Apr 17th, 2006, 19:32
I hope you mean the second part of my message!!

I'll take the blame anyway!

Mike

octo0072000
Apr 17th, 2006, 20:06
Hi let me think volvo FL6 7.5 ton chassis custom built motor home body
yes you can have a volvo motor home and it's been done before
:Banane21: :Banane21: :Banane21: :Banane21: :Banane21:

octo0072000
Apr 17th, 2006, 20:10

Mike
wife on ebay come on now she must be worth more than 99pence start price but no bids
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

octo0072000
Apr 17th, 2006, 20:43

Mike
wife on ebay come on now she must be worth more than 99pence start price but no bids
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Triang
Apr 18th, 2006, 08:36
Wife for sale - low mileage but might need some chassis work over the next few years - runs quietly but there is the occasional screeching noise on odd occasions. Very presentable condition generally.

Opps _ I just hope she doesn't see this - er *sorry darling, just a joke, now put that frying pan down! Ouch!*

octo0072000
Apr 19th, 2006, 20:40
Wife for sale - low mileage but might need some chassis work over the next few years - runs quietly but there is the occasional screeching noise on odd occasions. Very presentable condition generally.

Opps _ I just hope she doesn't see this - er *sorry darling, just a joke, now put that frying pan down! Ouch!*

er! could you define what chassis work would be needed and over how many years it would require to complete this would she need lifting around the arches and moulding around the scuttle???. Ref to the odd screeching noise could you be more specific would this be very late evenings or early mornings during the warm up period i find a touch or castrol R in er tank may work wonders to ease the lubrication sure used to work on the
(old goldie BSA DBD34)

:Banane21: :Banane21: :Banane21: :Banane21: :Banane21: :Banane21:

Triang
Apr 20th, 2006, 08:33
er! could you define what chassis work would be needed and over how many years it would require to complete this would she need lifting around the arches and moulding around the scuttle???. Ref to the odd screeching noise could you be more specific would this be very late evenings or early mornings during the warm up period i find a touch or castrol R in er tank may work wonders to ease the lubrication sure used to work on the
(old goldie BSA DBD34)

:Banane21: :Banane21: :Banane21: :Banane21: :Banane21: :Banane21:

Well I can only judge that by what happened to the earlier model ( Mother-In-Law Mk1 ) - She was taken to a beauty salon and she was there for four hours! - ( and that was just for an estimate!!!)

( *Joke copywrite Les Dawson circa 1971 *)

*I'm really in trouble now*