PDA

View Full Version : Pipeline Card Cheap Fuel

guys1stvolvo
May 2nd, 2006, 16:14
I read an article in the daily star about a card were we can get discount off fuel,The chap is in talks with a petrol retailer so the more members there are the higher the chance it will happen.Its free so there is nothing to lose sounds like a great idea to me.

Check it out at

www.pipelinecard.org

1stRaven
May 2nd, 2006, 16:34
I'm already signed up, about 3 months ago

Alec Dawe
May 6th, 2006, 20:32
So have I, Just after Christmas I think. There was something on the Money Programme about it one day.
Might work, nothing to loose by joining.

Jonathan_angelo
May 7th, 2006, 15:29
I signed up at the beginning of April also - they were featured on 5th gear this week!!!!

Jono

dave r
May 7th, 2006, 15:38
Yup! I'm signed up myself
I see that it's also endorsed by Richard 'The Hamster' Hammond of Top Gear.

JO5EPH
May 7th, 2006, 19:55
I'm signed up too.

But like they said on 5th gear, it works by getting the fuel companies to reduce their relatively small profits, which isnt very likely :(

It is of course the taxes that is the main chunk of the cost of fuel, and what with no political party being 'pro-motorist', that reduction in fuel tax doesnt look likely neither. Dammit. :(

P.S Sorry for being pessimistic! :blk_md_wht:

coopsleeds
May 7th, 2006, 20:49
I signed up ages ago the release date keeps getting put back as to when we will receive our cards but the more people who sign up the better the chance we have of the scheme going live, so please everybody sign up !!!

ChrisGrant
May 9th, 2006, 15:24
There was a post around X-mas where alot of people joined up inc me! hoping for at least 5p!!!!!!!!