PDA

View Full Version : New ride,

SIAMBLUE
May 2nd, 2006, 17:09
Since the demise of my old trusty S70, been really busy of late trying to get rid and to breakdown the parts of the S70,
I know have a new ride moved up to a R, and with nearly half the mileage of the old car,
As Engineer once said " a Phoenix rises from the ashes"
here are a few pics of her,
The colour is Cassis which in french means Blackcurrant liquer
anyway started modding her already, and this one is not being messed around with like the old white one

Gary,

g-wagon
May 2nd, 2006, 18:21
That is seriously nice. I'm jealous as hell. Good luck with the car in the future.

What mileage is it by the way?:)

SIAMBLUE
May 2nd, 2006, 19:35
Hi I bought it becuase they say never to look a gift horse in the mouth,
So i had to buy it i couldn't walk away, even though she is AWD, auto ME7,
I amazed at the handling and power into bends and out of roundabouts, unlike my old fwd, this one is fun fun fun,
I picked her up with 89k on the clock FVSH, and

I can't say what i paid, but a few know,

Gary,

g-wagon
May 2nd, 2006, 20:12
I know what you mean. Looks a brilliant by form the pictures. ANd 89k, that is fantastic.

Hope you don't have any trouble with the AWD. Im sure we have both read too many horror stories about these AWD Rs.

But hope this won't apply to you. All the best.:)

blues60
May 3rd, 2006, 09:10
Nice car. I guess they are Nebula alloys? Mmmmmm! I reckon that it would look even nicer if you replaced the shiny grille with a black one like the S60 or even a mesh one? Just my personal opinion. :)

:EDIT: I just read your sig and see they are Tritons. :O

SIAMBLUE
May 3rd, 2006, 11:16
I used to have a mesh grille on my old S70, but thought i would stay will the standard look for now, I might paint the outside edge of the grille in Matt black,
Yes they are Tritons, I used to have Nebula's but found them a bit too blingy for my liking,

Gary.