PDA

View Full Version : Moto Gp?

Engineer
Jun 16th, 2006, 23:04
Sports results great well done govs but what about Moto GP and Rossi? After all Ford own Volvo and Yamaha where do you think the Zetec came from? lol. Just a thought guys.

Engineer
Jun 23rd, 2006, 20:30
I guess that's a big NO then govs? :bluegrab:

Shame......................

Inverted
Jun 23rd, 2006, 20:40
Don't know how I missed this before!!

MotoGP is one of the best forms of Motorsport, only recently has it started getting decent coverage on normal telly. I've been a fan of Rossi for years, since his 125 days. Anyone watching tomorrow?

Would be nice to see something on here! :cow6: :cow6:

Chas

Engineer
Jun 23rd, 2006, 20:49
Don't know how I missed this before!!

MotoGP is one of the best forms of Motorsport, only recently has it started getting decent coverage on normal telly. I've been a fan of Rossi for years, since his 125 days. Anyone watching tomorrow?

Would be nice to see something on here! :cow6: :cow6:

Chas

O yes mate Dutch GP. :Banane45:

Fuse
Jun 24th, 2006, 23:38
Mika Kallio FTW :Dancing_chief: Fantastic overtaking from 3rd to 1st in the final chicane.. :p Though 125cc, not 250 or MotoGP but still nice to see Finns to succeed. :)

I have also started to watch these races lately, very interesting series. They have only recently started showing them live in Finnish TV.

Engineer
Jun 24th, 2006, 23:47
Mika Kallio FTW :Dancing_chief: Fantastic overtaking from 3rd to 1st in the final chicane.. :p Though 125cc, not 250 or MotoGP but still nice to see Finns to succeed. :)

I have also started to watch these races lately, very interesting series. They have only recently started showing them live in Finnish TV.

Nice riding that mate, you might even see Kimi win in Canada 2 morrow if you follow F1. Shame about Colin in the GP a real gutsy rider.

Fuse
Jun 24th, 2006, 23:54
Nice riding that mate, you might even see Kimi win in Canada 2 morrow if you follow F1. Shame about Colin in the GP a real gutsy rider.

Yeah I watch F1. Kimi has had some bad luck with the car lately though, but let's hope everything will work this time. It's kinda hard to beat Alonso+Renault combination though, they have an amazing car this year, but I'll hope the best. ;)

Engineer
Jun 25th, 2006, 00:18
Yeah I watch F1. Kimi has had some bad luck with the car lately though, but let's hope everything will work this time. It's kinda hard to beat Alonso+Renault combination though, they have an amazing car this year, but I'll hope the best. ;)

The fastest driver in F1 is Kimi and yes the Merc with Mobile 1 is not very good, but have to agree the Renault with Alonso driving is very good, shame their road cars are not as reliable though lol. ;)