PDA

View Full Version : General: - C30 T5 info

robbob144
Jun 30th, 2014, 20:15
Hi all i am looking at this C30 T5 does anyone know anything about it, as in previous owner or any history of the car.
http://www.caralot.co.uk/used-cars/v...01406245260515
Its had a couple of mods including milltek non res exhaust (not sure if its cat back or turbo back yet), tinted windows, lowered on heico springs, team dynamics pro race 1.2 18x8 wheels and a badgeless grill not sure if anything else has been done to it though.

Thanks Rob

SonyVaio
Jun 30th, 2014, 21:27
I think the price is top dollar for the age, decent spec with a few nice extras too though. I'd certainly be battering down the price to nearer £6k than £8k.

Obviously someone has looked after it with those extras and the relatively low mileage too. I suspect it will be a cat back but you never know.

:star-wars-smiley-01

robbob144
Jun 30th, 2014, 22:46
Cheers Sony i will try and haggle them down tomorrow :)

SonyVaio
Jun 30th, 2014, 22:56
If they are not prepared to move much on the price then you can try getting a comprehensive Platinum Cover warranty, full tank of fuel, 12 months tax/test and perhaps a free next service along with 12months AA/RAC breakdown.

Ask to see the V5/paperwork pack and snap a photo of the previous owner details, you can then try and contact them to get more info.

:star-wars-smiley-01