PDA

View Full Version : V50 General : - 1.6d d2 2010

hdavidpaul
Feb 13th, 2015, 19:14
hi chaps, not sure how to do this sort of thing so please bare with me. I have just bought a v50 1.6d d2 estate 2010 plate ,and have had this problem with cold start;turn key wait for pre heat which works fine, start car which then blows blue smoke out of exhaust and is rough on idle for a couple of minutes after that it runs fine. the garage has already had this car back and replaced the following,all injectors,high pressure fuel pump and still has problem, can anybody help me, I feel like I am now being fobbed off!!!! thanks

Clan
Feb 13th, 2015, 20:59
hi chaps, not sure how to do this sort of thing so please bare with me. I have just bought a v50 1.6d d2 estate 2010 plate ,and have had this problem with cold start;turn key wait for pre heat which works fine, start car which then blows blue smoke out of exhaust and is rough on idle for a couple of minutes after that it runs fine. the garage has already had this car back and replaced the following,all injectors,high pressure fuel pump and still has problem, can anybody help me, I feel like I am now being fobbed off!!!! thanks

Thats around £2000 of work already , you have bought someone elses problem car .. causes can be many , incorrect oil over a long period can wreck havok inside the engine i have seen the oil turn to thick sticky grease . with smoke coming out the back you must assume the particle filter has had it .. get your money back and find a far nicer example ..