PDA

View Full Version : 2014 XC60 D5 Manual for sale.

cbee
Mar 8th, 2015, 20:43
2014 XC60 D5 SE Lux Nav AWD Manual.

After 3 months ownership the sad fact is that there is not enough room for all the German Shepherds in this car and therefore we have to go back to an XC70.
This car was owned by Volvo for the first year and therefore has almost every extra that could be put on it.
It is the rare manual version in electric silver with black interior and a sunroof. Other features include full drivers support package, security pack, tinted windows, reversing camera, winter pack, 19” Fenrir wheels – I even found an unused detachable towbar when checking the spare wheel.
It took months to find with this spec and The Good Lady loves it and is very upset about the sale, but she loves the dogs more so it is going. Never been smoked in or carried dogs.
If anyone is interested then please get in touch and I will email you all the details and pictures which were on the Volvo Selekt site when I bought it.
It has done 12450 miles, comes with the remaining 23 months Volvo warranty and I am letting it go for £28500 - over £3000 less than it cost three months ago.

Considered1
Mar 9th, 2015, 11:10
Crikey how many GS's have you got?

cbee
Mar 9th, 2015, 18:40
Two big GSD's and two Boarder Collies !