PDA

View Full Version : Boot Liner and set of Volvo Rubber Mats

freeatlast
Mar 10th, 2015, 12:54
Following the sale of my XC60 I have a set of Black Volvo Rubber mats for sale (Front and Rear which cost me roughly £50) plus a 'Car Box' Black Boot liner (which cost me roughly £70 inc postage) http://www.carbox.co.uk/acatalog/Carbox_FormMat_Car_Boot_Liner.aspx?subCat=6348

All are in good condition (some light scuffs but no major damage) and have had approximately 9 months use so they should last you for some considerable time.

These are available for pickup from Birmingham and I'm looking for sensible offers for the lot.

freeatlast
Mar 16th, 2015, 09:42
Anyone?

Steve XC60
Apr 19th, 2015, 20:52
Hello, I am too new so can't PM you. I would only be interested in the floor mats as I have a boot liner already. What would you want for the floor mats?
Cheers

freeatlast
Apr 21st, 2015, 18:46
Hi Steve

I paid £50 for the mats, so £30 seems reasonable (they're in good condition).

Steve XC60
Apr 26th, 2015, 10:23
Thanks. I am interested.
Can you send me a private message? I cannot PM you as I have less than 30 posts, but I think if you PM me then I can message you back.
Cheers,
Steve

Steve XC60
Apr 29th, 2015, 21:16
Thanks for the PM... but unfortunately I don't seem to be able to reply to a PM either until I have 30 posts (which I am getting closer to just on this thread alone!).

Unless the mods or administrators can tell me how I should get in touch with you without leaving personal details on the open forum :err: , could you PM me an email address so that I can contact you that way?

Sorry about this....

Steve XC60
May 1st, 2015, 20:22
Have mailed you now - I hope it gets through!
Cheers,
Steve

Stringbag
May 1st, 2015, 21:09
I'd be interested in the boot liner. Same problem with pm and post count though!