PDA

View Full Version : For the Love of Cars : C4

Groundes-Peace
Apr 23rd, 2015, 11:36
Reading an interview with Philip Glenister and his colleague Ant, it seems Philip will get to drive the Saint's P1800. I wonder if this means they will do a restoration of a P1800?

moooper
Apr 23rd, 2015, 12:16
Hope it doesn't cause another argument on here over the cars providence. Last one got nasty lol. Looking forward to the show no matter. Last weeks Aston Martin was ok. Not the most attractive Aston but sold for a world record which was a surprise.

ANDREWNT
Apr 23rd, 2015, 22:51
Reading an interview with Philip Glenister and his colleague Ant, it seems Philip will get to drive the Saint's P1800. I wonder if this means they will do a restoration of a P1800?

Hope so, I thought the DBS looked superb always loved ever since I saw The Persuaders, Roger Moore certainly got some lovely cars to drive.

Back to the programme I think they sell all the cars at Coys NEC auction and no Volvo was listed, though there was an Saab so maybe they were comparing what Sweden had to offer during a programme. There is a Daimler Dart featured this week and its all about Police cars with the restoration on a Rover SD1.

Also A new series of CAR SOS currently airing on Nat Geographic channel did a lovely job on an E-type last week.

skysurfer
Apr 24th, 2015, 09:09
I thought the DBS looked super too and actually prefer the purer, svelte looks of the earlier 6 cylinder model. I initially had my doubts about the colour choice, but when finished it looked stunning and probably justified it's top price.