PDA

View Full Version : Spares or Repair - Heated, power folding XC60 NS Wing Mirror

Pitvar
Dec 13th, 2015, 13:34
Seems a pity to throw this out - as per the title MY 14.5 R Design Lux Wing Mirror body - my better half clipped the nearside wing mirror and on inspection we had a new mirror body and re-used the glass and painted cover - I wish I'd tried harder to get Volvo to sell me the bottom cover and the indicator lens as if I'd been able to buy them separately I would have glued the one bit of damage to the mirror body and got away with a far cheaper repair!

So this would need the top cover [easily available], the indicator assembly and the bottom cover [which Volvo seemed reluctant to sell me!] to make it work or you and one bit of the plastic glued back together - or you could strip it for the electrics/motor etc [not sure if your car would need coding to make it power fold and heat if you didn't have those options?]

It's got all the wiring, the bulb and the connections and was fully working before Volo took it off the car. I reckon £30 plus postage of about £9 is about right? Any questions please ask.

Steve XC60
Jan 6th, 2024, 19:03
Bit of a long shot given the thread is from 2015 but you never know… have you still got this tucked away somewhere gathering dust? I have a mirror that has stopped moving up and down. It moves left to right just fine. I have narrowed the issue down to the wiring loom to the mirror.

Any chance you have still got this and would be happy stripping out and sending me the wiring loom if I made you a reasonable offer?