PDA

View Full Version : 235 60 R18 107V XL Winter tyres for sale

SuffolkBoy
Feb 20th, 2016, 10:06
Hi,

I am changing from my Nokian winter tyres to Nokian Weatherproof All Season Tyres on Monday (good price of £107 each from Oponeo).

The WR SUV3 winter tyres have covered 5000 miles and the front pair have 7mm of tread and the rears 8mm, so basically almost like new. I have used Autoglym tyre dressing regularly on them, so they also look like new.

I know that it is the wrong time of year to be selling them, but any of you who are need of a new winter tyres for next winter, these will save you the cost of a brand new set.

I am looking for £250 - pick up in Ipswich area, or add £30 courier costs.

SuffolkBoy
Feb 27th, 2016, 10:14
Hi,

I am changing from my Nokian winter tyres to Nokian Weatherproof All Season Tyres on Monday (good price of £107 each from Oponeo).

The WR SUV3 winter tyres have covered 5000 miles and the front pair have 7mm of tread and the rears 8mm, so basically almost like new. I have used Autoglym tyre dressing regularly on them, so they also look like new.

I know that it is the wrong time of year to be selling them, but any of you who are need of a new winter tyres for next winter, these will save you the cost of a brand new set.

I am looking for £250 - pick up in Ipswich area, or add £30 courier costs.

Hi all,

OK, new tyres are on - very pleased with them.

I am prepared to sell the winter tyres for £200 (plus courier cost) as my storage space is limited.

Bag yourselves a bargain!!

Thanks